If the Jets get Rosen tonight, Beane failed

T-Bomb

2 hours ago, T-Bomb said:

The move the Jets made weeks ago could have been "the move" of this draft.  If Darnold doesn't go to the Browns, and Mayfield doesn't go to the Jets, the Bills are SOL.

Whomever the Bills end up taking I think it will take at least a couple of years to determine their worth to the organization.  As I have said before, my preference is Rosen but that certainly doesn't mean he'll be the best pro out of this bunch.

Time will tell.

Or maybe not, we've got guys on this board still arguing whether Flutie sucked or not 20 years later.

At this point with 7 hrs before the Draft we just have to have confidence in our FO to make the right call and moves to set us up for the next decade. I do believe if we do not get one of the top 4 QBs years down the road I feel we will look back at this draft and know we could of done better. If we do get a QB later and he pans out even better for us really. I just think that out of the top 4 there has to be someone special there.

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Every time I read his posts, I hear it with R Lee Ermey's voice and tone in Full Metal Jacket.

i honestly don't have a mental picture of t-bomb.  not a bad thing, but i don't have it.

7 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Interesting.  Maybe being angry all the time is what gives my life joy.

this is a hard sell right here.

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Every time I read his posts, I hear it with R Lee Ermey's voice and tone in Full Metal Jacket.

Ahh yes... the good ol’ verbal stylings of R Lee Ermey. 

Not a day goes by I don’t hear that name. True classic. 

1 minute ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Ahh yes... the good ol’ verbal stylings of R Lee Ermey. 

Not a day goes by I don’t hear that name. True classic. 

Now I'm going to have to Google R Lee Ermey.

Oh, that guy.  Hmm, way off.

Edited by T-Bomb

2 hours ago, T-Bomb said:

The move the Jets made weeks ago could have been "the move" of this draft.  If Darnold doesn't go to the Browns, and Mayfield doesn't go to the Jets, the Bills are SOL.

Rosen is the ONLY answer to our QB problem of the last couple decades.

YUP YUP YUP