Pegula comments on Trump

25 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I have asked a lot of Trump supporters the following:

When was America great and what made it great?

What specifically are you referring to? Is there a year you can point to when you think it was great?

It's a pretty straight-forward question.

What's funny, is no matter what answer you're provided you would never agree and find some other way to get out of this because you are spineless. It is cleared, just by your questioning that you have no intellectual honesty nor are you actually willing to engage in an argument. This is why your argument... If that's what you're choosing to call it is ignored

The history is just like NFL draft, you don't know how good it is until it's gone. And this last year-and-a-half is definitely already better than the last 10 years before. Probably 12. 

16 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Ridiculous - and you know it.  A higher percentage of black people may be ARRESTED and/or CHARGED but that doesn't correlate to commission of crimes.  In fact that's precisely the point of the protests...

Your motives are so damn transparent Tasker.  Just come out and admit what you are, everyone knows it - just say it.  Say the word.  Do it.

Can't wait till you Boomers die out.

How come you only want to agree with stats when they agree with you?  You can't argue that point. It's clear by your rebuttal. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

What's funny, is no matter what answer you're provided you would never agree and find some other way to get out of this because you are spineless. It is cleared, just by your questioning that you have no intellectual honesty nor are you actually willing to engage in an argument. This is why your argument... If that's what you're choosing to call it is ignored

The history is just like NFL draft, you don't know how good it is until it's gone. And this last year-and-a-half is definitely already better than the last 10 years before. Probably 12. 

The question serves to point out that the idea of "Make America Great Again" is flawed.  The dishonesty is in the statement, not in his question.

1 hour ago, Stokes84 said:

I think it's pretty clear, by your inability to stay on topic, that you are the one with a blatant agenda.

Or you're just too dense to realize any topic about politics is going to take this turn

Just now, Stokes84 said:

The question serves to point out that the idea of "Make America Great Again" is flawed.  The dishonesty is in the statement, not in his question.

So your argument is that a statement is incorrect?  When you got upset again with "W" or"yes we can?"

What about we did it?

I'm sorry, this is probably about your capacity... Nevermind

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Stokes84 said:

I'm all the way out the sunken place. And I'm not scared anymore. I'm not scared of the media. I'm not scared of the past and I'm optimistic about the future. This post is in love not fear. 

2 minutes ago, Stokes84 said:

Can you imagine thinking, and then writing, and then publishing ideas that a race of people is inherently more criminal than another race of people???

Some of the posts here are insane and scary.

Your reading comprehension is awful, or you're a liar.  It's one of the other.  So are you stupid or dishonest?

No one here has said that blacks are inherently more likely to commit crimes.  Criminality is not inherent to race.

What has been pointed out, very accurately, and buttressed by data, is that blacks are more likely to commit crimes.

This is not due to race, but rather is due to economic circumstance, as crime is a socio-economic problem, and blacks are more likely to be poor.  This is for a myriad of reasons including, but not limited to:  the legacy of slavery and Jim Crow, and to the legacy of Lyndon B. Johnson who set out with a political goal of creating a political ghetto for America's black community to live in which decimated the black family.

This is the unfortunate reality, and by denying it, you are making things worse for black Americans, not just today, but for countless future generations .

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

There is a database of "unarmed black deaths"?  Which also lists the perpetrators??

For a good reason - to stoke his base.  As this thread demonstrates, it worked.

There is no such database of police shootings.  .004 was pulled out of his ass

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Your reading comprehension is awful, or you're a liar.  It's one of the other.  So are you stupid or dishonest?

No one here has said that blacks are inherently more likely to commit crimes.  Criminality is not inherent to race.

What has been pointed out, very accurately, and buttressed by data, is that blacks are more likely to commit crimes.

This is not due to race, but rather is due to economic circumstance, as crime is a socio-economic problem, and blacks are more likely to be poor.  This is for a myriad of reasons including, but not limited to:  the legacy of slavery and Jim Crow, and to the legacy of Lyndon B. Johnson who set out with a political goal of creating a political ghetto for America's black community to live in which decimated the black family.

This is the unfortunate reality, and by denying it, you are making things worse for black Americans, not just today, but for countless future generations .

No.  What you've pointed to are (uncited) statistics which would demonstrate that blacks are more likely to be arrested/convicted of crimes.  Those supposed stats would not stand for the proposition you're citing it for, which is that blacks are more likely to commit crimes.

And I wonder what happens to your alleged stats when you remove drug arrests from the equation?  I bet we both know.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Sounds like you agree that they should be able to protest and bring awareness to their situation then.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Your statistics do not make sense unless you're a racist.

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

No.  What you've pointed to are (uncited) statistics which would demonstrate that blacks are more likely to be arrested/convicted of crimes.  Those supposed stats would not stand for the proposition you're citing it for, which is that blacks are more likely to commit crimes.

This guy gets it!

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Those statistics which he cited have been posted a million times on this site. Also since you disagree and repeat them, the impetus is on you to provide your source material which refutes his claims

Start with https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s

The internet is tricky, though, but try really hard.  You might be able to find something. 

3 minutes ago, Stokes84 said:

Sounds like you agree that they should be able to protest and bring awareness to their situation then.  

Do you take medications?

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Ridiculous - and you know it.  A higher percentage of black people may be ARRESTED and/or CHARGED but that doesn't correlate to commission of crimes.  In fact that's precisely the point of the protests...

Your motives are so damn transparent Tasker.  Just come out and admit what you are, everyone knows it - just say it.  Say the word.  Do it.

Can't wait till you Boomers die out.

Let me ask you a question. Are you more comfortable walking around a black area at midnight or a predominant white area at midnight?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Let me ask you a question. Are you more comfortable walking around a black area at midnight or a predominant white area at midnight?

That's just a ridiculous question. 

It's midnight. It's dark. A black area is dark and spooky while a white area is safely lit and you can see your surroundings.

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You long for a time when women, African-Americans, Jews etc., had less rights in America.

Ah, the good old days.

I'm shocked by your answer:

Do you really believe I think you care about Jews and Black Americans? When you live in the past you can never progress to the future. No matter the Democratic party is about to become extinct. The Republican party is about to become extinct. America will be one.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Do you really believe I think you care about Jews and Black Americans? When you live in the past you can never progress to the future. No matter the Democratic party is about to become extinct. The Republican party is about to become extinct. America will be one.

All kneel before Grand Commander Trump!