Pegula comments on Trump

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Obama was a terrible president.

Trump is far worse.

I know, a thriving economy, an end to systemic human trafficking, and world peace are a truly horrible legacy.

You !@#$ing piece of **** racist. 

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

On 4/25/2018 at 12:53 PM, Thurmanator 12074 said:

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I know, a thriving economy, an end to systemic human trafficking, and world peace are a truly horrible legacy.

You !@#$ing piece of **** racist. 

attaboy keep it up ! keep dropping those racist bombs...the more lefties scream racist at everything

the sooner the word will lose even more meaning. thumbs up

On 4/25/2018 at 12:53 PM, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I Agree with that statement. 

Also maybe these football players should concentrate on football instead of pissing  off more then half their customer base with politics either left or right or social justice warrior antics.

Play football and keep this other stuff off the field and out of team activities.  

will never happen, because millionaires who hate their country and bosses...

Edited by Albwan

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Talk about being uncaring to people just trying to make a living short-selling stocks, being pimps , and iron mongers.

You insensitive !@#$.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LA Grant said:

Congratulations, you're the first person I've put on my ignore list.

19 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

It’s weird when I see the picture of someone who posts here. It’s like seeing a family member naked that you weren’t supposed to see. 

Stop looking in my windows!

1 hour ago, m_w_hunter said:

:blink:

doesnt seem like this is an lol matter

Oh, but it is.   Taking the time to stalk someone to tell a story about someone you've never met that you really believe others haven't known yet is laughable. 

Further, believing I care about him saying this is a factor in my life is nonsense.  I've had a member here call the sheriff on me. I'm not changing who I am or hiding about mistakes and my history, clearly, this should understood by my user name.  But, that some members feel a self righteous sense of entitlement to share such details is ridiculous.  Anyone who takes anything seriously on an internet message board should lighten the f up.

Edited by Boyst62