Why I'm optimistic about this draft and the Bills' future

I like a FO with a long term plan. I think they have that and I’m eager to see how it plays out. Unfortunately, even with a good plan, stuff happens. Let’s get lucky in this game of high stakes poker we are about to play! 

GO BILLS! 

The Mc Beane Bills are a real conundrum. After a year and a half at the helm they’ve taken a wrecking ball to the roster, cleaning house on both sides of the line of scrimmage. And yet, they somehow managed to buy a great deal of good will by backing into the playoffs. Now...the real test begins on Thursday night! They’ve stockpiled a boatload of picks in 2018 and a boatload of cash in 2019.  

The jury is still out...because no one’s yet sure if a crime has been committed. This should be interesting!

Yes you are.  Rudolph is not close to the caliber of prospect the other 5 are.  My wish list is Rosen, Allen, Darnold, Jackson, Mayfield.  Buffalo needs a guy to come in a take the Job those guys can win in the NFL.  The remaining Qbs are backups in the NFL with a hope they can be more.  Buffalo has 2 of those qbs on the roster now, no need for another.

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

Yes you are.  Rudolph is not close to the caliber of prospect the other 5 are.  My wish list is Rosen, Allen, Darnold, Jackson, Mayfield.  Buffalo needs a guy to come in a take the Job those guys can win in the NFL.  The remaining Qbs are backups in the NFL with a hope they can be more.  Buffalo has 2 of those qbs on the roster now, no need for another.

Thanks for turning this into yet another ‘I want to pick this QB’ thread. We needed another one of those!

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks for turning this into yet another ‘I want to pick this QB’ thread. We needed another one of those!

You think there are 6.  Im saying their are 5.  I have a prefrence like everyone, but any of them can be Franchise Qbs and be ready to go week 1.  If after all the moves and stock piling picks and they pick Rudulph at 22 im very dissapointed.