Pdf tickets are no longer an option

Curt

4 hours ago, vanhalen26 said:

They are doing it to cut out stubhub and have more control over pricing IMHO.

Stubhub has a floor price of $6 (Plus fees), ticket exchange is slightly below face value.

By making stubhub difficult to use, and no longer support sales within 24/48 hours of a game, they drive people back to ticket exchange and get to enjoy the revenue associated with a resale.

So if you have seats that are at the back row of a pricepoint and want to sell cheaply just to move them and many seats are at this new high priced floor - good luck as their are likely better seats at the same floor price within the new section.

This offends me as I come from out of town and don’t attend all games - and this will make dec games when they are out of the race difficult to sell.  I wouldn’t be bothered as much if ticket exchange had a low floor price so I could choose what I’m willing to sell the tickets I paid for at - but only stub hub let’s you do that.

This will cost STHs $$ if you don’t attend all games.

But, they just made Stubhub an official reseller for all 32 teams.  I don't get the whole thing.  And, I think it was at the college championship game where they had this system - and it was a total mess at the gate because, of course, being at a stadium you can't get reception! 

On 4/20/2018 at 2:08 AM, LittleJoeCartwright said:

How long before they stop taking cash?

When I was travelling to Florida (Fort Lauderdale) found meters which were electronic only. They justify it by saying meters cannot be broken for coins so it is to prevent crimes (I am sure they accept ticket payments in cash) but I see it as just way to force people to go to apps.

4 hours ago, bbb said:

But, they just made Stubhub an official reseller for all 32 teams.  I don't get the whole thing.  And, I think it was at the college championship game where they had this system - and it was a total mess at the gate because, of course, being at a stadium you can't get reception! 

Interesting, that could change things.! I couldn’t find much about how that will be implemented online but we’ll see.  It looks like each team can decide which ‘partner’ to use.  I read cowboys actually dumped Ticketmaster.  Hopefully the bills enable stubhub in a seamless and automated manner, don’t impose floor price restrictions, and allow sales up until game time.  I take enough of a loss on some of the games I can’t attend, won’t be happy if it gets worse.  

7 hours ago, vanhalen26 said:

Interesting, that could change things.! I couldn’t find much about how that will be implemented online but we’ll see.  It looks like each team can decide which ‘partner’ to use.  I read cowboys actually dumped Ticketmaster.  Hopefully the bills enable stubhub in a seamless and automated manner, don’t impose floor price restrictions, and allow sales up until game time.  I take enough of a loss on some of the games I can’t attend, won’t be happy if it gets worse.  

There really doesn't seem to be anyone who knows how this works.  I do think it will be worse for selling games you can't use. 

It may be worse to sell games but I believe thats what owners want. 400 season ticket holders had their tickets revoked for re-selling them and not attending games. Teams don't want fans making a profit off their season tickets. 

23 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

It may be worse to sell games but I believe thats what owners want. 400 season ticket holders had their tickets revoked for re-selling them and not attending games. Teams don't want fans making a profit off their season tickets. 

I heard that the Broncos and a few other NFL teams revoked some season tickets but when you say 400 season ticket holders are you talking about the Bills? And if yes, I believe you but would you have a link because I am interested a lot in reading about it.

One good thing about this is the shady hobo signs on 20A are probably done. 

2 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

The seats directly in front of ours were always on resale, for a number of years. Then they opened up this year, so we “upgraded” one row down to now sit next to our friends. I wonder if that guy lost his seasons for always reselling them.