OTA's begin Monday April 16th

Foxx

no real football work allowed at this stage. this is essentially just a conditioning program. the only physical activites that can be had are strength, conditioning  and rehab work. on the mental side, all classroom work can be had. basically, it is just a time to get reacquainted with your teammates and to et to know the new additions to your team, both coach and players.

it'll be a good  distraction just before the draft as all the draft talk has really been hashed out and we are in a wait and see mode at this point. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

Not much else to say.  Your post said it all.  It was very good

I wish the camp was still in Fredonia much closer to my house

I think after  the current contract is up with SJF, they will move back to the Buffalo area. SJF is nice and very near to me so i do hope i am wrong.

15 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

Didn’t you said you live in Dunkirk Ohio?  Something about a hat factory???   So confusing 

you are 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Derby Dan said:

Yeah, fredonia is MUCH closer to Dunkirk than SJF. How is Leroi12 doing? Chadwick still out by the bay?

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Foxx said:

no real football work allowed at this stage. this is essentially just a conditioning program. the only physical activites that can be had are strength, conditioning  and rehab work. on the mental side, all classroom work can be had. basically, it is just a time to get reacquainted with your teammates and to et to know the new additions to your team, both coach and players.

it'll be a good  distraction just before the draft as all the draft talk has really been hashed out and we are in a wait and see mode at this point. 

Queue up the "OTAs started and players X, Y and Z aren't there" threads.