Baker Mayfield's arrest footage

#34fan

17 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I must say I'm disappointed in the young fella... He couldn't outrun three donut-addict cops?

I'll keep my two firsts, thank you very much... Might pass even if he's there at 12... Which could happen.

Busted Baker

I think what is dumb is slamming a kid that made a obvious mistake in a drunken state of mind. Did he hold up a gas station? nope.. Did he take someone's car? nope.. Did he admit what he did was stupid? yep. Did he apologize to all involved yep. Doesn't many of us do stupid things when we are young? yep. Does he have an drinking problem? nope.. ever since then he has been undergoing regular piss tests..

seriously?

and by the way.. If you think cops are not in fit shape and no what to watch for then your lost

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

I think what is dumb is slamming a kid that made a obvious mistake in a drunken state of mind. Did he hold up a gas station? nope.. Did he take someone's car? nope.. Did he admit what he did was stupid? yep. Did he apologize to all involved yep. Doesn't many of us do stupid things when we are young? yep. Does he have an drinking problem? nope.. ever since then he has been undergoing regular piss tests..

seriously?

Hey... I honestly just thought he lacked burst... He looked like Orlando Brown trying to get away from those cops.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, #34fan said:

Better than that!... Where's the urgency?... He had a straight shot, and took too long to commit.

Listen.. Cops are trained at watching slightest tendencies of a person ready to run. watch the video again. 2 of the officers were looking him up and down before he even took first step. They are trained at taking down runners... I don't think you give police enough credit..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1