Best bar in Buffalo to watch the draft

1 hour ago, Nikademus said:

Appreciate the info, I've never been, so the novelty factor is there. Tossed it out (716) with a few other options and that was the consensus. Santorros will go on my list with the multiple recommendations in this thread

it is a cool looking place.  I would definitely make reservations to reserve a table that night though.  Agree with Plez, I was being nice, food was not very good. 

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

thanks for all the advice/banter on where to go to watch. I am local after moving back to Bflo over a year ago (......after being in ATL for 25 years - can you say time warp? ). I have never watched a Bills draft in Buffalo with other Mafiosi. I just tried to book a table at 716 - totally booked. I imagine it will be nuts there. I am on the north side which kind of rules out Big Tree, so I think Amherst Ale House is going to be the happy medium. 

Edited by BuffaninATL
missing word

1 minute ago, BuffaninATL said:

Guys,

thanks for all the advice/banter on where to go to watch. I am local after moving back to Bflo over a year ago (......after being in ATL for 25 years - can you say time warp? ). I have never watched a Bills draft in Buffalo with other Mafiosi. I just tried to book a table at 716 - totally booked. I imagine it will nuts there. I am on the north side which kind of rules out Big Tree, so I think Amherst Ale House is going to be the happy medium. 

Go to Santoras on Transit. It is massive and possibly the best place to watch sports in WNY.