Frank Ragnow - Arkansas C - private workout

PIZ

By a lot of boards and scouting reports that I've read, Ragnow is the definitive #1 Center in the draft.  I'm not sure that he lasts until the Bills first pick in the 2nd round at #53.  There could be as many as the top 3 Centers gone before that pick.  (Ragnow, Price, Daniels).  I don't think you can pull the trigger at #22.  Buffalo kind of left in no man's land for getting a top Center.

16 minutes ago, Luxy312 said:

By a lot of boards and scouting reports that I've read, Ragnow is the definitive #1 Center in the draft.  I'm not sure that he lasts until the Bills first pick in the 2nd round at #53.  There could be as many as the top 3 Centers gone before that pick.  (Ragnow, Price, Daniels).  I don't think you can pull the trigger at #22.  Buffalo kind of left in no man's land for getting a top Center.

Daniels and Price go before him imo. Centers tend to drop a bit and there is not a huge need at the position around the league. So I think there is a chance we can get him. Teams often have to talk themselves into a center when there is other talent around on the board. 

Everyone laughed at the Cowboys when they reached on Travis Frederick, who is the best center in the league now, so there is always a chance. 

26 minutes ago, Luxy312 said:

I like Ragnow, but I'm pretty sure he's the definitive #3 Center in the draft, behind Daniels and Price. And #5/6 interior lineman (Nelson, Wynn, Hernandez). 

I think there's a good chance he's still available at 65, probably not by 96. Then again, what do any of us really know until it happens. 

7 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

He’s a future team captain for whatever team drafts him. Imagine Rosen and Ragnow with our first two picks.

I wouldn't be bothered by this at all.  None the less, I don't think that the Bills will be in a position to nab Rosen without moving up, and that (IMO) would probably mean that they give up a bunch of picks to do so.  Not sure in any Rosen scenario that there would be enough draft capital left to get a Ragnow.