Ran Into Percy Harvin Today

H2o

9 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Disagree.

Without someone to deliver the ball to those weapons, they were always going to be underachievers.

But never mind all that; it's all water under the bridge now! 

Time to move forward.

The beauty of speed outside (and all over really) is separation— TT wasn’t throwing tight windows but he wasn’t terrible if there were enough guys putting pressure on the defense.  With all those and his own legs he wouldn’t need to be a great passer to lead an explosive offense. Can TT be a franchise qb and can TT be a part of an offense that puts up points can be two different questions. 

13 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Percy is a total stoner. He lived at the Windom apartments in Williamsville when he was a Bill.

Good friend of mine ran the front desk.  People were constantly complaining about all the weed smoke pouring out of his room.

But I'm a former pot head, so who cares.

I always wonder how these athletes smoke weed and eat whatever they want yet dont lose their cardio and athleticism

26 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

The beauty of speed outside (and all over really) is separation— TT wasn’t throwing tight windows but he wasn’t terrible if there were enough guys putting pressure on the defense.  With all those and his own legs he wouldn’t need to be a great passer to lead an explosive offense. Can TT be a franchise qb and can TT be a part of an offense that puts up points can be two different questions. 

A power running game with big passing plays downfield when the opposition brings extra defenders in the box sounds great until you get behind or need to move the ball late in the game to win it. Then it doesn’t really work. To me, that’s the biggest problem with the Roman/Lynn 1960s/70s style offense. Tyrod could run that kind of offense pretty well but it’s questionable whether you can win a championship playing that way these days.

8 hours ago, H2o said:

I believe that one was Golden Tate. 

I don't believe the whole truth ever seen the light of day.

It sounded like they ran the Love Triangle End Around. Not clear if it ran before or after Russ Wilson tweeted how he thought "50 Shades of Gray" was a great film. A strange tweet by a devout Christian to be sure and he never denied it or backtracked. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/russell-wilson-50-shades-of-grey-a-great-movie-fan-backlash-ensues/

Edited by cba fan