Baker Mayfield is my boy

Can I bump since I don't see and pro Baker threads immediate? Let me know if this is annoying for people.

IMAGINE A CROTCH GRAB AT THE PATRIOTS IN A WIN

Imagine.. Patriots on the decline, no TB, no BB. Baker treats them like he did Kansas. :wub:

2 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

I like Mayfield. I think I like him better than the others.  Only thing I don't like is his height. 

Reports are he's extremely accurate. I like that. 

He's a big time competitor and I like that. 

He can scramble but he's slow. 

I think the punk stuff is overblown.  Big Ben was pretty outta control when he was young.  

I like that he's won a lot. 

You can just watch the games and see that he’s accurate. The reports of him being accurate are because he’s accurate. 

He’s not “fassst” but he’s definitely not slow. He and Brett Favre would probably be a good comparison as far as scrambling.

Funny you mention height. Height doesn’t matter. However, I still think NFL teams take issues with it which is why I feel he’s going to be the QB that drops. I can only hope the Bills somehow get him at 12.

I like Darnold, then Mayfield. 

Edited by Jay_Fixit
  • Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, 42Knuck said:

He may be your boy, but I'm pretty sure he isn't the Bill's boy.  He is not a team guy, he gets in trouble, he does stupid things on the field.  I don't see it happening.

he's a team guy absolutely. Loved his OU teammates, and the feeling was mutual.

Of course winning helps.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks