WNYTBDGPS Meeting On Friday - High Noon

Mark VI

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any pics of R. Rich eating the special?

25893[/snapback]

He "split" the special. Instead of getting a chesseburger/red hot combo plate, he had a cheeseburger plate, followed by a red hot plate. :) Still can't figure out how such a small guy can eat so much.

Got some pictures, they'll be up soon...I know Lisa took a shot or two as well...

In attendance:

34-78-83

CDCampy and his lovely wife

Rockpile

Dan Gross

R. Rich and his lovely wife Psycho Ward

Candidate KRC and his lovely wife

So...  How was it? :lol:

25883[/snapback]

Nine WNYGPS attended today (in order of arrival):

Rockpile

34-78-83

Campy (CDCampy)

Mrs Campy (Theresa?)

DanGross

R.Rich

Psycho (Lisa)

KRC

Mrs KRC (sorry I forgot your name :lol: )

So the local contingent was greatly out numbered!

Had some great conversation and laughs.

Rich liked his plate so much he had another.

KRC made a campaign promise to me, but I will leave it up to him on whether or not he will go public. :D The Crippens are the only folks I had not met before,

I did not get back to work until almost 2, but I have a way of sneaking in and not getting "caught". :)

With luck Dan can post some pictures.

I chronicled the event with a couple of photos here: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=198ol9cm.pxbtbsy&x=0&y=-tockfw

(click on the "view photos" button beneath the picture).

Used the camera to help chronicle "plate times," as people here are always stats-hungry! Rich's first plate took about 14 minutes, 2nd a more respectable 11, but he was clearly takin' it easy (and moved in the middle of the first plate). Unfortunately took the group shot after 34-78-83 left...you'll have to wait until Rich and Lisa's pictures get posted.

They are out of sequence (group picture was last), but I liked that picture better for the "cover" of the album...

We had fun. It was nice seeing Dan, Chris, Theresa, and Rockpile again and it was nice to meet 34-78-83 for the first time. I hope I'll get to see you the next time I'm up for a game (next month vs Cardinals). It was also Ken and Kristy's first time going to Nick's (they rode w/us). They're now officially part of the WNYTBDGPS.

We had fun.  It was nice seeing Dan, Chris, Theresa, and Rockpile again and it was nice to meet 34-78-83 for the first time.  I hope I'll get to see you the next time I'm up for a game (next month vs Cardinals).  It was also Ken and Kristy's first time going to Nick's (they rode w/us).  They're now officially part of the WNYTBDGPS.

26294[/snapback]

You know, I didn't even think to ask who was being deflowered! Was it Theresa's first plate too?

BTW, cable, Chris got the glasses very recently...told us the long sordid tale of the extra steps the doctors had to go through to find glasses that didn't disrupt his X-Ray vision. :(