Are we going to do a mock forum draft?

Virgil

8 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It’ll be at 2pm. For those who said they will take whatever team, I’ll mark you as in. 

Sorry, work got real

Consider me in the same group as Kirby. It'll be fun to be involved if you need to make up the numbers but I won't be around.

Hell, if you just need a nerd to keep track of stuff in a spreadsheet, I'm not doing anything this weekend.

2 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Neither did Whaley or Brandon but they had chances at it for real.

dude when do we get to make a tag line in our profile. Just RFAs talking to Veterans over here.

13 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It’ll be at 2pm. For those who said they will take whatever team, I’ll mark you as in. 

Sorry, work got real

today? I'll take whatever team.

5 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

dude when do we get to make a tag line in our profile. Just RFAs talking to Veterans over here.

today? I'll take whatever team.

I have no idea ... seems like just yesterday I was a RFA and nobody put in an offer for me.

7 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I have no idea ... seems like just yesterday I was a RFA and nobody put in an offer for me.

guys guys check out my comeback in the "we never should make the playoffs" thread:

8 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Yea sorry I won't be replying to you anymore. If you can't have an intellectual conversation with someone without swearing and name calling I don't have time for you. Good luck in life you sound like a winner.

me:

cool. you replied to a "u dumb" post when several other posters actually posted an intellectual disagreement lol. Glad you picked the silliest post to win a battle of wits.