I’m just gonna enjoy the ride.

Who knows what is really gonna happen. There’s so many twists and turns , too many moving parts are going on. Under Whaley’s watch one could anticipate many of the moves that we’re going to unfold but under Beane it’s a whole other story. This guy is a other story. For the most part the best that I can understand with him is that he inherited someone else’s game plan and he pretty much deconstructed it completely and is going about rebuilding it from the ground up the best he can. He’s not afraid to make the bold move, getting rid of anyone and everyone, ridding the franchise of stupid contracts, unsavory attitudes of players and players who don’t fit his vision. The best I can figure out with this guy is once the slate is cleared he is and will tend to lean on the conservative side. I don’t expect him to be flamboyant with the draft capital, maybe moving up just a few slots if there is a QB that he really seems to be that franchise guy but other than that he’ll just go about filling in the holes that are on this team. 

After this season I’d be surprised if there is anyone left on the roster from the previous regime and that includes Shady, Richie and Jerry. I’m expecting eventually for us to be Carolina North, nothing fancy, heavy on defense, conservative on offense. Remember, McBeane aren’t in a hurry, they don’t need to make any rash decisions, they expect to be here a long time and once everything is reset with the financial structure (after the 2018 season) they will have blue skies and clear sailing on doing exactly what they want to do without having any influence from the past mistakes, they will be allowed to make their own, if any at all.

So with all that being said I’m not gonna torture myself anymore. This is all gonna take some time to unfold. They are not gonna do all of this on my time but instead they have their own agenda. It is exciting to see what is going to happen in this upcoming draft and I’m just going to set myself up to expect the unexpected and watch to see where the chips are going to fall.

8 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

Who knows what is really gonna happen. There’s so many twists and turns , too many moving parts are going on. Under Whaley’s watch one could anticipate many of the moves that we’re going to unfold but under Beane it’s a whole other story. This guy is a other story. For the most part the best that I can understand with him is that he inherited someone else’s game plan and he pretty much deconstructed it completely and is going about rebuilding it from the ground up the best he can. He’s not afraid to make the bold move, getting rid of anyone and everyone, ridding the franchise of stupid contracts, unsavory attitudes of players and players who don’t fit his vision. The best I can figure out with this guy is once the slate is cleared he is and will tend to lean on the conservative side. I don’t expect him to be flamboyant with the draft capital, maybe moving up just a few slots if there is a QB that he really seems to be that franchise guy but other than that he’ll just go about filling in the holes that are on this team. 

After this season I’d be surprised if there is anyone left on the roster from the previous regime and that includes Shady, Richie and Jerry. I’m expecting eventually for us to be Carolina North, nothing fancy, heavy on defense, conservative on offense. Remember, McBeane aren’t in a hurry, they don’t need to make any rash decisions, they expect to be here a long time and once everything is reset with the financial structure (after the 2018 season) they will have blue skies and clear sailing on doing exactly what they want to do without having any influence from the past mistakes, they will be allowed to make their own, if any at all.

So with all that being said I’m not gonna torture myself anymore. This is all gonna take some time to unfold. They are not gonna do all of this on my time but instead they have their own agenda. It is exciting to see what is going to happen in this upcoming draft and I’m just going to set myself up to expect the unexpected and watch to see where the chips are going to fall.

Your new-found philosophy kind of defeats the point of having an online discussion forum.  

No?