Daniel Jeremiah's Top Ten QB Prospects of the Last Three Drafts

Just now, GunnerBill said:

In my final mock I actually had two in the top 10 and Mahomes sliding to the Texans; Watson to the Bears at #3 and Trubisky to the Browns trading up.  But most of the draft season I was saying 3 in the top 10.  I changed that in my last mock but still got two of the right QB teams though didn't match them with the right QB.  

We were even closer than I remembered, as I had Trubisky to Cleveland at 5 in a trade-up, Mahomes to Arizona at 13, and Watson to Houston at 25

Jeremiah is an idiot. What a loser. He knows nothing. He forgot to put Mason Rudolph on there!!! Riot and rabble rabble rabble. Can't he see the noodle arm and the tiny hands makes him exactly like Tom Brady! 

;)

Anyway this an interesting list. I am very surprised with Darnold at the top honestly, as well as the placement of Mayfield. This only fuels my passion to go and get Rosen! 

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

Yeah, I didn't like either guy during my draft prep, but every guy is entitled to some bad misses.  I mean, John Elway is viewed as this great GM by a rather wide swathe of the football-watching community, and in general his drafts have been lousy.

Elway is a bonehead.  Look at what he done with QB

On 3/20/2018 at 7:12 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

His NFL performance says he's mediocre and he's being paid like a backup.  Actual personal offices didn't see him worthy of a starting job when he was a UFA.  I'll go with them. 

So you are going to base his "NFL performance" on a three game stretch where he came in cold, in the winter, while his team was on a playoff stretch and his OC likely restricted to playbook ... in a stretch where he was playing two top flight defenses? Then started a playoff game and put up 16 points in the fourth quarter against the Pittsburgh defense? 

Wow. Very reasonable of you. I mean, all he did was to get his team to the playoffs, then put them in a position to win a game against a great franchise. Seems about right.

And oh yeah ... parts of the rest of the league decided to pay Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Bradford ridiculous amounts of money considering their circumstances. I wouldn't be cheating off of their paper, if you get my drift.

Edited by Tyrod's friend

Just now, Tyrod's friend said:

So you are going to base his "NFL performance" on a three game stretch where he came in cold, in the winter, while his team was on a playoff stretch and his OC likely restricted to playbook ... in a stretch where he was playing two top flight defenses? Then started a playoff game and put up 16 points in the fourth quarter against the Pittsburgh defense? 

Wow. Very reasonable of you. I mean, all he did was to get his team to the playoffs, then put them in a position to win a game against a great franchise. Seems about right.

And oh yeah ... parts of the rest of the league decided to pay Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Bradford ridiculous amounts of money considering their circumstances. I would be cheating off of their paper, if you get my drift.

You can stick with mediocre options.  On to the 2018 draft and one of these premier prospects as a Franchise QB. Now get that drift.

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You can stick with mediocre options.  On to the 2018 draft and one of these premier prospects as a Franchise QB. Now get that drift.

I'm perfectly fine with whomever this FO wants to draft. Count me as hopeful Lamar Jackson comes to Buffalo, without us bankrupting this draft or multiple ones to get another QB.

I'm also fine with Mr. 36-4, 62 more TDs than Ints, led my team to the playoffs and then nearly won, AJMcC. He's a guy cut from our DNA and he's going to fit in that locker room like a bespoke suit.

Yep. He'll fit perfectly into what McD wants.