Not one but TWO free agents chose Buffalo over New England today

Logic

1 hour ago, JPP said:

This was very much evident before in years past.....but it appears with the waves being made since the new coaching regime and FO changes players seeing change and new culture.....buffalo is just starting to become abit more attractive for players imo 

that was sarcasm.   

I do agree with your comments 

2 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

New England doesnt have alot of cap space. Brady is nearing the end of his career as he is already speaking retirement. Bellicheat sat his best defensive player during the Super Bowl and runs the place like a dictator. I would say those are some good reasons FA’s chose us and other locations.

No he didnt, his best defensive player was on the field.

2017 butler wasnt that good. He wasnt starting in week 2 until injuries put him back in the lineup

When you allow opposing qbs to a passer rating in the 120s when targeted you dodnt have a great year.

12 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

No he didnt, his best defensive player was on the field.

2017 butler wasnt that good. He wasnt starting in week 2 until injuries put him back in the lineup

When you allow opposing qbs to a passer rating in the 120s when targeted you dodnt have a great year.

New Englands D was awful in the Super Bowl- Butler would of helped immensely. He is a damn good CB. Anyways lets see how he looks this upcoming season. 

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

New Englands D was awful in the Super Bowl- Butler would of helped immensely. He is a damn good CB. Anyways lets see how he looks this upcoming season. 

It was awful all year. Patricia did a great job masking all the glaring holes there where. How they finished top 5 in scoring baffles me. Even with butler out there i still think they lose. It was the eagles year. Take into account that they didnt do what most teams do against new england and lay ofg thr gas. Javksonville should have won that game.

3 hours ago, liverpoolkev said:

yeah straight to 2-14

Yeah...the way they brought the Bills to their first playoff game in 17 seasons in their first year on the job REALLY indicates that we're headed for 2-14! :rolleyes: