FA WR Prices

26 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

there was a thread saying Chark may be a second rounder, no? Ridley, I agree will definitely go round 1. So Ridley is an option only if we swing a trade for Foles and do not move up.

why sign him long term now. Dodgy knees and all that - pls wait to re-up him.

Chark had one of the best combine performances. NO WAY he's lasting til 2nd round.

58 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s looking at $10M plus IMO. 

Plus is a real possibility, 4 or 5 years? Im thinking 5/55 w/20 guaranteed is possible. 

Deep threats are getting paid this year and he's the best available now in a competitive market, lots of suitors. 

Albert Wilson just got $8M per for 3 years....

Edited by P51
$24M total

Just now, P51 said:

Plus is a real possibility, 4 or 5 years? Im thinking 5/55 w/20 guaranteed is possible. 

Deep threats are getting paid this year and he's the best available now in a competitive market, lots of suitors. 

Albert Wilson just got $8M for 3 years....

Yep, it’s a great market for FA WR. The fact that the draft stinks for the position doesn’t hurt.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

If we're trading both our first round picks to move up, how the hell are we gonna land one of these guys?

Chark &  Washington have a second-round grade on them although I'm not a big proponent of receivers with lower production in college ie Chark.  either of course move up into the first round.

14 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Chark had one of the best combine performances. NO WAY he's lasting til 2nd round.

High first round measurables and character.....great feet......6th round hands.     Very intriguing prospect but a true boom or bust guy.

I thinking Allen Hurns if released. Donte Moncrief might be a good possibility as well. 

If McBeane is really playing the comp pick game, I think they wait for a reciever. I think we sign a UFA center/guard or linebacker next. 

My speculation: 

Ryan Jensen or Josh Kline,  Brock Coyle or Christian Jones. 

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I thinking Allen Hurns if released. Donte Moncrief might be a good possibility as well. 

If McBeane is really playing the comp pick game, I think they wait for a reciever. I think we sign a UFA center/guard or linebacker next. 

My speculation: 

Ryan Jensen or Josh Kline,  Brock Coyle or Christian Jones. 

Allen Hurns works. 

47 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yep, it’s a great market for FA WR. The fact that the draft stinks for the position doesn’t hurt.

The draft is limited on true speed for sure, Chark going in the 1st wouldnt surprise me now. Draft is a lot of big bodies and not much speed and certainly lacking on high end talent.