First 4 Picks Prediction

Rockee96

I've decided to do twelve picks

It's Cleveland so....

1-Cleveland-Barkley RB

2-Giants trade out of this pick to the Jets-Josh Rosen, Jets give 2nd round pick and next year 1st and 3rd.

3-Colts-Chubb the DE, not the RB, need for a pass rusher greater than the need for a CB

4-Cleveland-Fitzpatrick the DB, having signed their savior in Tyrod, they decide to wait another year.

5-Denver-Having just signed Case, they sign Nelson the guard from ND, not a splashy move, but a sound one.

6-Giants-trade out of this pick to Buffalo, Buffalo send the 12th and a 3rd this year and next years 1st, then draft Sam Darnald 

7-Tampa Bay-Vita Vea  surprise of the draft, they want to add to the DL, but Davenport is a reach.

8-BearsRoquan Smith- great add to this team that will be better next year.

9-49ers trade this pick to the Cardinals for the Cards 1st, 2nd and 5th pick in this draft and a 3rd next year and draft Baker Mayfield

10-Raiders-needing a pass rusher, draft Davenport  first none QB bust in the draft

11-Miami Dolphins-Josh Allen, everyone in Miami is either scratching their heads or thinking they found Marino's twin, this will give their head coach new life and Tannehill will be on the hot seat, meaning he will have the best year of his short career.

12-Giants, so the Giants have stolen this draft in a way, they now have three first round picks in next years draft (theirs, the Jets and the Bills) an additional 2nd and 3rd in this years and two additional 3rd round picks next year.  (this will make the NFL network very happy) the Giants select Edmunds the ILB from VT.

this is what I think will happen.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, frogger said:

I've decided to do twelve picks

It's Cleveland so....

1-Cleveland-Barkley RB

2-Giants trade out of this pick to the Jets-Josh Rosen, Jets give 2nd round pick and next year 1st and 3rd.

3-Colts-Chubb the DE, not the RB, need for a pass rusher greater than the need for a CB

4-Cleveland-Fitzpatrick the DB, having signed their savior in Tyrod, they decide to wait another year.

5-Denver-Having just signed Case, they sign Nelson the guard from ND, not a splashy move, but a sound one.

6-Giants-trade out of this pick to Buffalo, Buffalo send the 12th and a 3rd this year and next years 1st, then draft Sam Darnald 

7-Tampa Bay-Vita Vea  surprise of the draft, they want to add to the DL, but Davenport is a reach.

8-BearsRoquan Smith- great add to this team that will be better next year.

9-49ers trade this pick to the Cardinals for the Cards 1st, 2nd and 5th pick in this draft and a 3rd next year and draft Baker Mayfield

10-Raiders-needing a pass rusher, draft Davenport  first none QB bust in the draft

11-Miami Dolphins-Josh Allen, everyone in Miami is either scratching their heads or thinking they found Marino's twin, this will give their head coach new life and Tannehill will be on the hot seat, meaning he will have the best year of his short career.

12-Giants, so the Giants have stolen this draft in a way, they now have three first round picks in next years draft (theirs, the Jets and the Bills) an additional 2nd and 3rd in this years and two additional 3rd round picks next year.  (this will make the NFL network very happy) the Giants select Edmunds the ILB from VT.

this is what I think will happen.

Wow, I hope you are correct!!!