Predict Bills' UFA Team

There is the entire list, but only a handful are worth anything.  Which team will these guys be playing with next year?

Colt Anderson

Preston Brown

Jeremy Butler

Travaris Cadet

E.J. Gaines

Seantrel Henderson

Ramon Humber

Leonard Johnson

Taiwan Jones

Jordan Matthews

Brandon Tate

Shamarko Thomas

Deonte Thompson

Cedric Thornton

Mike Tolbert

Joe Webb

Kyle Williams

Shareece Wright

Edited by Ittakestime

3 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

There is the entire list, but only a handful are worth anything.

Colt Anderson

Preston Brown

Jeremy Butler

Travaris Cadet

E.J. Gaines

Seantrel Henderson

Ramon Humber

Leonard Johnson

Taiwan Jones

Jordan Matthews

Brandon Tate

Shamarko Thomas

Deonte Thompson

Cedric Thornton

Mike Tolbert

Joe Webb

Kyle Williams

Shareece Wright

Choices bolded above.

I do think they lure Kyle back for one final season. I think Thomas is brought back because of his experience and special teams play. Cadet could be a Swiss Army Knife type in Daboll's offense. Can also help on special teams.

Preston Brown I do think will be retained if possible. I would rather upgrade him but I think McDermott brings him back unless he gets an outrageous offer in FA.

Preston Brown - Cleveland

Travaris Cadet - Buffalo

E.J. Gaines - Tampa

Seantrel Henderson - Jacksonville

Ramon Humber - Detroit

Leonard Johnson - Buffalo

Jordan Matthews - Oakland

Deonte Thompson - Seattle

Mike Tolbert - NYJ

Joe Webb -  Some Package

Kyle Williams - New Orleans

Shareece Wright - Washington

2 hours ago, Rico said:

Leonard Johnson

Kyle Williams

Gaines yes, but it doesn't look likely.

Maybe a couple others from Cadet, Humber, Matthews, Tate, Thompson.

I could see Kyle signing with New Orleans which is much closer to where he spends his offseason 

3 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

There is the entire list, but only a handful are worth anything.  Which team will these guys be playing with next year?

Colt Anderson

Preston Brown

Jeremy Butler

Travaris Cadet

E.J. Gaines

Seantrel Henderson

Ramon Humber

Leonard Johnson

Taiwan Jones

Jordan Matthews

Brandon Tate

Shamarko Thomas

Deonte Thompson

Cedric Thornton

Mike Tolbert

Joe Webb

Kyle Williams

Shareece Wright

Really who cares! Outside of Kyle Williams all are replaceable with 8 picks in draft. If Kyle wants back offer him a 2 year deal for $20 mil. $7 mil signing bonus with $3 mil salary this year and $10 mil next. We have cap space next year. He doesn't play next year salary not owed and only counts $3.5 against cap. Kyle makes $10 mil for 1 year.

3 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Choices bolded above.

I do think they lure Kyle back for one final season. I think Thomas is brought back because of his experience and special teams play. Cadet could be a Swiss Army Knife type in Daboll's offense. Can also help on special teams.

Preston Brown I do think will be retained if possible. I would rather upgrade him but I think McDermott brings him back unless he gets an outrageous offer in FA.

No too Brown, no cap for this and we have 8 picks.

15 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

I could see Kyle signing with New Orleans which is much closer to where he spends his offseason 

No. He is a Bill and will be on the wall. Buffalo has the money, we have 8 picks and set money to spend on that for 4 years. That is almost half your starting roster in the future. 

11 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Really who cares! Outside of Kyle Williams all are replaceable with 8 picks in draft. If Kyle wants back offer him a 2 year deal for $20 mil. $7 mil signing bonus with $3 mil salary this year and $10 mil next. We have cap space next year. He doesn't play next year salary not owed and only counts $3.5 against cap. Kyle makes $10 mil for 1 year.

No. He is a Bill and will be on the wall. Buffalo has the money, we have 8 picks and set money to spend on that for 4 years. That is almost half your starting roster in the future. 

Mcdermott is about d line rotation. He would rather not spend a ton of money on defensive tackles. Kyle wants to be paid

14 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

I'm sorry, how many picks do we have again?

Serious question here. Am I just not remembering how free agency works? Or does it seem like it is awfully late in the process (on the eve of the tampering period) to still have no news about any of our own free agents? Have they tendered the ERFAs (O'Leary, Thomas, Yarbrough)? What is happening with Kyle? Are they resigning anyone? 

Does assigning tenders and resigning players always happen this late and I am just forgetting? (Did the creation of the tampering period bring this on?) And we will see a ton of activity on Monday and Tuesday of teams locking up some of their own guys? Or is this just the style of the new regime (to wait to gather as much intel as possible first)? Or are they really letting everyone go? None of the guys seem irreplaceable (except Kyle), but it is a lot of guys to replace. The team would then have to be very active in the 2nd and 3rd tier of FA and/or snag a lot of Undrafted Rookie FAs after the draft, just to fill out the roster.

Edited by folz

10 minutes ago, folz said:

Serious question here. Am I just not remembering how free agency works? Or does it seem like it is awfully late in the process (on the eve of the tampering period) to still have no news about any of our own free agents? Have they tendered the ERFAs (O'Leary, Thomas, Yarbrough)? What is happening with Kyle? Are they resigning anyone? 

Does assigning tenders and resigning players always happen this late and I am just forgetting? (Did the creation of the tampering period bring this on?) And we will see a ton of activity on Monday and Tuesday of teams locking up some of their own guys? Or is this just the style of the new regime (to wait to gather as much intel as possible first)? Or are they really letting everyone go? None of the guys seem irreplaceable (except Kyle), but it is a lot of guys to replace. The team would then have to be very active in the 2nd and 3rd tier of FA and/or snag a lot of UFAs after the draft, just to fill out the roster.

There was a report that Yarborough was coming back. I just think this front office is pretty tightly sealed, so you don't hear a ton of information like we are used to in the past. 

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

There was a report that Yarborough was coming back. I just think this front office is pretty tightly sealed, so you don't hear a ton of information like we are used to in the past. 

I know.  It's frustrating as hell :) 

• Like (+1) 1