Stand by your BUST.

#34fan

6 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Lamar Jackson. Because we allllll know that “dynamic” qb are the future. 

/sarcasm 

he will be the bust of the draft.

i think Saquon Barkley is the best player in the draft, period.

Lamar Jackson is so wrong for the NFL, he is the bust of the draft before the draft happens.

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

well I was joking around. he obviously has flaws. but I would hate to pass on a star becuz of a couple of inches. and as for the slights? should any buffalo fan care about a public intox? haha.

I'm not worried about the arrest provided he doesn't make a habit of it.  But on social media, he has a tendency to "clapback" at any criticism.

Remember Sammy Watson with his little people/little jobs clapback?  Like that.  It doesn't play well for a guy.

It's a flaw.  He needs to be willing/able to to change that.

5 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Lamar Jackson is so wrong for the NFL, he is the bust of the draft before the draft happens.

Disgree with you.

Now if he measures at the combine 6'1" and 180 lbs I may change my view.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

18 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

And it wouldn't be his fault, IMO... Lamar Jackson is being MADE a bust by the talking heads that over-hype his ability... The kid is AT BEST a late 2nd, -Early 3rd round pick...

He's got a powerful arm, but weird mechanics all the way around... A muscular, but slight frame... Doesn't know how to protect himself as a runner... Inaccurate as a passer..

-It just seems unfair to take this kid in the top ten... Him , AND Josh Allen should stick around until at least the late 2nd.

Rosen. Ive hired many people in my career and if there's one thing I can spot with pretty good accuracy is a quitters mentality in someone's personality.

He's got it. Once the struggle becomes real, he's in full meltdown.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, #34fan said:

And it wouldn't be his fault, IMO... Lamar Jackson is being MADE a bust by the talking heads that over-hype his ability... The kid is AT BEST a late 2nd, -Early 3rd round pick...

He's got a powerful arm, but weird mechanics all the way around... A muscular, but slight frame... Doesn't know how to protect himself as a runner... Inaccurate as a passer..

-It just seems unfair to take this kid in the top ten... Him , AND Josh Allen should stick around until at least the late 2nd.

I could be wrong, I often am, but I will be very surprised if either Allen or Jackson go in the top 10.

13 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Rosen. Ive hired many people in my career and if there's one thing I can spot with pretty good accuracy is a quitters mentality in someone's personality.

He's got it. Once the struggle becomes real, he's in full meltdown.

I don't doubt you in person, but I'm curious how you can tell that from afar.