(Sessions) Now, why would you do this?

13 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I'm certain I've left off many countries, religious, and ethnic groups and I am sorry for that. So, I'll apologize in advance and step back from my keyboard and take my excoriations and suffer being pilloried for those grievous shortcomings. 

You left out the heritage we gained in the criminal justice system from Zimbabwe and Siam, you racist bastard.

Your entire post reeks as nothing more than code to prejudice people, in true Nazi-Racist-Misogynistic fashion.

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Ok, I admit I was wrong on this.  Apologies.  I am a jackass.

I loose one turn.

jtcmat.jpg

I have a lot of respect for this.  It's OK to be wrong, as long as you can admit it and move forward in an effort to be correct once you've realized it.

In fact, personally I'm more inclined to listen to the arguments of people who I know have admitted to being wrong in the past, because I know those people generally are coming from a place of intellectual honesty and are open to new or better information.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I have a lot of respect for this.  It's OK to be wrong, as long as you can admit it and move forward in an effort to be correct once you've realized it.

In fact, personally I'm more inclined to listen to the arguments of people who I know have admitted to being wrong in the past, because I know those people generally are coming from a place of intellectual honesty and are open to new or better information.

Betyer, though, to never be wrong.  Like me.  And gatorman.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Cugalabanza said:

Ok, I admit I was wrong on this.  Apologies.  I am a jackass.

I loose one turn.

jtcmat.jpg

Exactly what kind of a punishment is it to "loose" one turn? I think a proper punishment for you is to debate here with gator the whole creation, existence and purpose of The Federal Reserve.

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Exactly what kind of a punishment is it to "loose" one turn? I think a proper punishment for you is to debate here with gator the whole creation, existence and purpose of The Federal Reserve.

That's just cruel.