Matt Harmon: Best Tight-Window Passers of 2017

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I got a number for you. 

Defense lets up 10 points or less this year. 

TT 0-2

Regress. Just over 1 TD again (includes alot of get fat off bad teams) 200 yards a game 

0-2 in 2017 when Defense gives up 10 or less points

how much regression do you really think you will see from any QB compared to TT

Cherry Picks to point out something negative.  Shocked!

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Cherry Picks to point out something negative.  Shocked!

Yep just like the cherry picks to point out how good he is. 

And didnt cherry pick 

How much can you regress from just over 1 TD a game (including gettinf fat of bad teams) and 200 yards a game?

Edited by MAJBobby

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No player is boiled down to a game or two when he's been starter over the course of three seasons. But have at it. 

Ok shall we point out more. Than just the 2 games where defense gave up 10 or less. Sure we can do that. 

56 yards passing 

how many games lost when defense gave up 13 or less (two scores) with him as a starter?  

Let not mention on le of the highest teams in 3 and outs over the course of him starting. 

Shall i kee going or we going to blame the OL next for his flaws. I know his supporters have blamed Defense, all his OCs, WR over multiple years, I know the OL has been blamed in the past but might be time to recycle that excuse. 

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Ok shall we point out more. Than just the 2 games where defense gave up 10 or less. Sure we can do that. 

56 yards passing 

how many games lost when defense gave up 13 or less (two scores) with him as a starter?  

Let not mention on le of the highest teams in 3 and outs over the course of him starting. 

Shall i kee going or we going to blame the OL next for his flaws. I know his supporters have blamed Defense, all his OCs, WR over multiple years, I know the OL has been blamed in the past but might be time to recycle that excuse. 

Oooo and see the OP with the original by name call out is hiding with his tail tucked

Carry on.  You aren't pointing out anything that hasn't been discussed ad nauseam. Crusading is fun even after a break from TSW. 

Carry on.  You aren't pointing out anything that hasn't been discussed ad nauseam. Crusading is fun even after a break from TSW. 

And yet you posted something as an excuse for him yet again. And yep it has been discussed. But keep posting his excuses. That crusade must be fun for you. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

And yet you posted something as an excuse for him yet again. And yep it has been discussed. But keep posting his excuses. That crusade must be fun for you. 

No one is making excuses and you have no filter.  His flaws are well known and have been discussed over and over and over and over again by everyone including me.  What else is new?  Nothing, so feel free to keep repeating what we all know. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

No one is making excuses and you have no filter.  His flaws are well known and have been discussed over and over and over and over again by everyone including me.  What else is new?  Nothing, so feel free to keep repeating what we all know. 

Filter????  So got in 26CopyandPaste mind when a thread is started about some cherry picked stat that makes TT look ok no one should come and point out why it is cherry picked or his flaws. Got it. Dont want me in your threads dont copy and paste about TT. Actually nevermind. I am done with it because you just want the one sided conversations and anything that goes against that is a “crusade” or has been “discussed over and over and over and over”. 

So go ahead and get back on your ivory tower there are still a few cult members out there for you

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Filter????  So got in 26CopyandPaste mind when a thread is started about some cherry picked stat that makes TT look ok no one should come and point out why it is cherry picked or his flaws. Got it. Dont want me in your threads dont copy and paste about TT. Actually nevermind. I am done with it because you just want the one sided conversations and anything that goes against that is a “crusade” or has been “discussed over and over and over and over”. 

So go ahead and get back on your ivory tower there are still a few cult members out there for you

I posted what the numbers are based on the article. The numbers are what they are. You can do whatever you want, but it's the same old tired drum beat. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I posted what the numbers are based on the article. The numbers are what they are. You can do whatever you want, but it's the same old tired drum beat. 

Ooo and BTW 2 yards of seperation is open.  Back to your Tower. Continue your crusade all good

So we throw up our hands at McDermott's conservative calls in terms of the offense yet we have the most conservative QB in the game...I applaud them for wanting to go a different direction.  Enough of being too conservative.  That's an old man's game.  This is a young man's game and you have to take chances.  Philly took chances and now they are celebrating those decisions.  Tyrod was decent for what he is, a very conservative QB.  Time to start being more aggressive.

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What is my crusade since you keep posting that?

Once you can tell me how posting about TT in a TT thread is a crusade (seeing that is your go to with any of my posts). 

And once you can tell me how you much regression you can really have in QB play from the QB play we have now like you stated 

i know will be hard because it is your own thoughts not someone elses article or tweet

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Once you can tell me how posting about TT in a TT thread is a crusade (seeing that is your go to with any of my posts). 

And once you can tell me how you much regression you can really have in QB play from the QB play we have now like you stated 

I was talking about regression from a team perspective with the Anyone But Tyrod attitude that you and some others have expressed ad infinitum.  But of course your lack of a filter wouldn't let you understand that. A perfect example is your proposal of Josh McCown as bridge QB. An almost 39 year old who was been mostly awful in his career with a track record of getting injured year after year.  Lousy idea.

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I was talking about regression from a team perspective with the Anyone But Tyrod attitude that you and some others have expressed ad infinitum.  But of course your lack of a filter wouldn't let you understand that. A perfect example is your proposal of Josh McCown as bridge QB. An almost 39 year old who was been mostly awful in his career with a track record of getting injured year after year.  Lousy idea.

And if my QB play is thr same as TT or close there would not be a team regression. See you cant use team stats to defend QB play only to say the Same TM stats would not be there for McCown or Rookie. 

But seeing you ONLY copy and paste and cannot critical think yourself you wouldnt understand that. 

So go do what your good at post your google alerts about Bills information. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

And if my QB play is thr same as TT or close there would not be a team regression. See you cant use team stats to defend QB play only to say the Same TM stats would not be there for McCown or Rookie. 

But seeing you ONLY copy and paste and cannot critical think yourself you wouldnt understand that. 

So go do what your good at post your google alerts about Bills information. 

Is that the best come back you have?  Critical thought?  Josh McCown. :lol: You are a single issue bore.  Crusade on crusader. 

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Is that the best come back you have?  Critical thought?  Josh McCown. :lol: You are a single issue bore.  Crusade on crusader. 

Nah have better comebacks. I will tweet them and make sure i mention the Bills so your google alerts catch it. 

Crusade away Mr Copy and Paste. 

Deuces 

3 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Taylor's biggest problem seems to be finding throwing lanes. If he doesn't see it he won't throw it. A good offensive coordinator can create throwing lanes for a QB like Taylor. 

They scored TDs the year before. 

A whole 3 and the year before that another whole 3.  going back in time: 14, 17, and 20 !   

FYI  in 2016 the average number of passing TD's was 22.4, TT threw 17.     

Give me 25 to 30 passing TDs a season and I'll stop saying TT isn't a passing QB. 

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:
1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No player is boiled down to a game or two when he's been starter over the course of three seasons. But have at it. 

56 yards passing 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  cough  cough  cough  hahahahahahha 

CopyPaste has hated Peterman before he played one game for the Bills, and he had the audacity to throw out that crap?    

What a stupid thing for 26 to say.  

Looks like 26CP is having another fit

Image result for little girl crying fit    Image result for Little Girl Throwing a Tantrum

Edited by ShadyBillsFan