• JP Losman
    • Trent Edwards
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • EJ Manuel
    • Kyle Orton
    • Tyrod Taylor
    • Other

Just now, jmc12290 said:

That's a worse winning percentage than Kyle Orton had as a starter. You lose.  AGAIN.

I never lose!! Kyle Orton had WAY more talent than TT did this year. One of them played I a playoff game in a Bills uniform and one didn’t. Take those “L’s” that you are tossing from that played out .gif and have a good night. 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I never lose!! Kyle Orton had WAY more talent than TT did this year. One of them played I a playoff game in a Bills uniform and one didn’t. Take those “L’s” that you are tossing from that played out .gif and have a good night. 

Sorry, bud.  Winning more is all that matters.  Let's ask the expert.

28 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Just take those L’s you are tossing around. It’s Tyrod and it’s not close. He WON. That’s all that matters. I actually like Orton but there isn’t a football guy in the league that would say Orton over TT. I know that’s what you want to be reality because it would give a boost to your posting history but it just isn’t reality.

Also, don’t try to drop some played out .gif passing it off as original. Swallow those L’s and we can talk tomorrow. The Pats lost!! 

Ouch.  Tough to argue against yourself.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Not sure what you are saying? Tyrod has a winning record and played in a playoff game. He was 8-6, 7-7, and 8-6. What is your point? 

My point is that you've shifted the goalposts this entire time.  First it was the "same" offense was better (even though the offense was clearly not the same, and the passing offense got way worse),  then it was winning more is all that matters (except that KO had a better record in 2014 than TT did in 2015 and 2016 AND, here's the kicker, KO has a higher winning percentage as a Bills starter than TT). 

The .gif may have been old but it's pretty well deserved. You've been misinformed or just flat out wrong this entire argument. 

Please shift the goalposts again though.  Maybe talk about how having a great run game is all that matters and that's why TT > KO.  Or just say uncle.

19 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

My point is that you've shifted the goalposts this entire time.  First it was the "same" offense was better (even though the offense was clearly not the same, and the passing offense got way worse),  then it was winning more is all that matters (except that KO had a better record in 2014 than TT did in 2015 and 2016 AND, here's the kicker, KO has a higher winning percentage as a Bills starter than TT). 

The .gif may have been old but it's pretty well deserved. You've been misinformed or just flat out wrong this entire argument. 

Please shift the goalposts again though.  Maybe talk about how having a great run game is all that matters and that's why TT > KO.  Or just say uncle.

Were the Bills top 10 in scoring and DVOA in 2014 or just 2015 & 2016? I’m asking for a friend...

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Bledsoe, if we had gotten him competent Lineman he could have been solid for years.

He was such a statue though we would have had to have all probowlers, he should have done yoga for mobility.

Bledsoe sucked, he played 6 good games. After that he was awful.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We’re the Bills top 10 on scoring and DVOA in 2014 or just 2015 & 2016? I’m asking for a friend...

They weren't top ten in scoring in 2015. Wrong again. 

Ask your friend next if he can tap in for you because you're dying out here. 

Remembers folks, Kirby really meant "Winning (and DVOA) is all the matters!"

Edited by jmc12290

4 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

They weren't top ten in scoring in 2015. Wrong again. 

Ask your friend next if he can tap in for you becuase you're dying out here. 

Oh, you are right, they were 12th in scoring and 1 TD behind the top ten. Go dance in the end zone with that. I also didn’t check offensive TDs vs. defensive TDs so I’m not sure that they weren’t a top 10 scoring offense. I am pretty sure that they were but you can provide the facts. I’m going to bed. Please confirm that the offense was 12th in scoring and not top 10 in 2015. I will verify tomoorw. Have a good night!! Fly Eagles Fly!

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

His awful was better than than the others awful.

Maybe so, but the question is “who was the best?” The answer is Tyrod and it isn’t close.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Oh, you are right, they were 12th in scoring and 1 TD behind the top ten. Go dance in the end zone with that. I also didn’t check offensive TDs vs. defensive TDs so I’m not sure that they weren’t a top 10 scoring offense. I am pretty sure that they were but you can provide the facts. I’m going to bed. Please confirm that the offense was 12th in scoring and not top 10 in 2015. I will verify tomoorw. Have a good night!! Fly Eagles Fly!

Maybe so, but the question is “who was the best?” The answer is Tyrod and it isn’t close.

Nope

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not even in Tee ball. 

World Series baby!!!

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

What are you “Noping?” I need facts not your crazy opinions.

Irony alert! Sleep it off.