[OT] Oh, those wacky Pennsylvanians!

this goes along the lines of a george carlin joke. "why does the farmer f*** the sheep right next to a cliff, so it pushes baaaack"

269249[/snapback]

Then there's the smoldy oldie:

Why do Scotsmen wear kilts?

Because sheep can hear a zipper from 100 yards away...

He was just going for that 112 degrees of warmth... :o

That guy is such a dope.

You don't need baling wire. That nasss-teee.

All you need is a pair of hig quality hip boots. You put her back legs down the front of the boots and she stays right where you want her.

Ah, and sheep 'giner is the closest thing to human 'giner in the entire animal kingdom. Yessirree !!!!!!!!!

They might play coy at first, but once you get started, they really get into it.

Not that I know this from first hand experience, but somebody told me that once

That guy is such a dope.

You don't need baling wire. That nasss-teee.

All you need is a pair of hig quality hip boots. You put her back legs down the front of the boots and she stays right where you want her.

Ah, and sheep 'giner is the closest thing to human 'giner in the entire animal kingdom.  Yessirree !!!!!!!!!

They might play coy at first, but once you get started, they really get into it.

Not that I know this from first hand experience, but somebody told me that once

270182[/snapback]

to even know that is disgusting!!! to post it just leads me to wonder why anyone would share such info. :devil::devil:

YOU DON"T KNOW ME

Whom do you think you ARE

Don't JUDGE me

270212[/snapback]

chill out man. i just think that what you put was gross, on a totally different level that what is usually said around here. I never mentioned anything about other than saying that you confused me with why you put that up there.

chill out man. i just think that what you put was gross, on a totally different level that what is usually said around here. I never mentioned anything about other than saying that you confused me with why you put that up there.

270418[/snapback]

Oh, I see...It's OK for everybody but ME to talk about sex?

That is so unfair.

Stop judging ne

1. i'm not judging you

2. I think the whole topic of beastality is messed up and immoral.

3. Just because you know of beastality tactics does not make you messed up, but using those tactics in real life is messed up.

4. If you want to talk about sex, i have no problem with it, especially if it is not about animals.

5. chill out and lay off the caffeine

1. i'm not judging you

2. I think the whole topic of beastality is messed up and immoral.

3. Just because you know of beastality tactics does not make you messed up, but using those tactics in real life is messed up.

4. If you want to talk about sex, i have no problem with it, especially if it is not about animals.

5. chill out and lay off the caffeine

270423[/snapback]

Hold on, Jack...

Yuo said you are not judging me, yet you say that I am "messed up" and "immoral". Those sound like judgemental statements to me.

What about you?

You are the one with the degrading avitar.

How do you think that girl's family feels about you degrading their daughter?

Yet, you want to pick on people because they wish to use the animals God gave us. Are you a vegan or something?

Hold on, Jack...

Yuo said you are not judging me, yet you say that I am "messed up" and "immoral".  Those sound like judgemental statements to me.

What about you?

You are the one with the degrading avitar.

How do you think that girl's family feels about you degrading their daughter?

Yet, you want to pick on people because they wish to use the animals God gave us.  Are you a vegan or something?

270426[/snapback]

lol...ok man have a good nite