Ken Dorsey to the Bills?

CLTbills

6 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

There's a restaurant in Huntersville called "Taste of Buffalo" and is run by a guy who moved down here from Buffalo. Their stuff is on point.

Went there for the 2nd Pats game while I was in Charlotte visiting family for Christmas. It was a great experience and my Grandparents now bring it up every time we talk!

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Went there for the 2nd Pats game while I was in Charlotte visiting family for Christmas. It was a great experience and my Grandparents now bring it up every time we talk!

Yeah I live just a few minutes from there and I took my son by (he's 2 1/2) the morning of the playoff game and it was slammed. They were giving out Bills cookies for the kids and everything. He loved it. Great place.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

Have you ever been to the Oceanic? Food is "okay", but again just really chill place....on weekend nights, they have a band play on the pier with white lights along with the pier and serve dinner outside on the pier...or you can sit in their restaurant looking out over the Atlantic. I know a lot of places have these things, but from Central New York to Wilmington, it's a nice atmosphere and great change in scenery.

I lived in Clearwater, FL when i was a kid for a few years in the early '80s.....that's a whole other story. Anyways, small world....

Yeah Oceanic, you're paying for the view.  If you go before 4:00 it's the lunchtime menu, then it's a decent price for decent food. But they don't take the view away!

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/24/2018 at 12:58 PM, matter2003 said:

People act like Buffalo is Siberia...give me a damn break. You want cold? Go to the upper Midwest...go to Watertown,NY...places where is routinely gets 30, 40 below zero(without the wind chill)...places you have to plug in your engines so the block doesnt crack...places that are so cold your fingers literally hurt when you try and grab something.

Sorry...average highs of 31 and lows of 18 just are not that cold...do we have cold days? Maybe a week or week and a half? Yeah but we also get thaw outs too...

I'm from Adams, NY which is just a few miles from Watertown. I remember in science class we would boil water, take it outside and throw it up in the air, just to watch it turn into snow on the way down. Yes, it gets that cold here.

Night life and opportunities play a larger role than the weather imo.