44 games with Tyrod at QB - % breakdown

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Well that’s like...your opinion, man.

i for one am enjoying the fact that I WAS right the moment I knew the guy was a bum after the giants game a few years back.

Nuh uh man, I was right at the beginning of October 2015.

Oh wait :o. that's the same time!  ;) :lol:

(sarcasm people) 

Actually, it started with the Bengals game with EJ's loss.  Even with his 0-4 record the offense still was scoring over 20 ppg in '15.  As bad as EJ was with INT's the team was still producing points.

[now watch here comes the hate]

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

46 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

i for one am enjoying the fact that I WAS right the moment I knew the guy was a bum after the giants game a few years 

Wow. This says a lot about you. Nobody should enjoy this. I’ve been ready to move on from him since last season and was hoping I was 100% wrong all year. 

42 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Nuh uh man, I was right at the beginning of October 2015.

Oh wait :o. that's the same time!  ;) :lol:

(sarcasm people) 

Actually, it started with the Bengals game with EJ's loss.  Even with his 0-4 record the offense still was scoring over 20 ppg in '15.  As bad as EJ was with INT's the team was still producing points.

[now watch here comes the hate]

Your posts and comments on Taylor are so all over the place from week to week ranging from just obnoxious and ignorant to reasonable. There’s no way to take anything you say seriously. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

You're right, but when you've taken the guff I have from the get go, you get to push back when you're proven correct.

And enjoy the failures of the qb and the team apparently.... at least they lost and taylor

sucked so you could be right. Have fun bud. I’ve been ready to move on for over a year and was praying I would be wrong. The reason people give you and others guff. Isn’t becuz we disagree he may not be the answer it’s becuz of the over the top posts and views on the guy being a pile of hot garbage. 

Pathetic dude. Seriously.

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

And enjoy the failures of the qb and the team apparently.... at least they lost and taylor

sucked so you could be right. Have fun bud. I’ve been ready to move on for over a year and was praying I would be wrong. The reason people give you and others guff. Isn’t becuz we disagree he may not be the answer it’s becuz of the over the top posts and views on the guy being a pile of hot garbage. 

he is hot garbage. And had the team realized it TWO YEARS AGO, this wouldn't have been an issue.

I get it, you like the guy personally. He's a nice guy. He sucks as a QB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

he is hot garbage. And had the team realized it TWO YEARS AGO, this wouldn't have been an issue.

I get it, you like the guy personally. He's a nice guy. He sucks as a QB.

Nah. I’m not that invested in him. And this is the trash being posted that I’m talking about. 

For me the bottom line is the man has won more than he’s lost over a 3 year span while dealing with limited weapons and a defense that’s routinely been in the bottom half of the league. 

Piles of hot garbage don’t win more than they lose. And they definitely don’t do it without a top defense. 

So the reason you get “guff” is becuz you day stupid things and then when the team suffers you revel in it for the sake of being right. And all of that stuff sucks. So you should stop 

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

dealing with limited weapons and a defense that’s routinely been in the bottom half of the league.

So wait, which is it?

Did he have limited weapons in 2015, 2016, or 2017?

Because we hear from people around here that Sammy Watkins is all-world.

Well, in 2015/2016 he had Clay, Watkins, Woods, Goodwin and McCoy...and the offense sucked.

So what's the next-level excuse?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Wow. This says a lot about you. Nobody should enjoy this. I’ve been ready to move on from him since last season and was hoping I was 100% wrong all year. 

Your posts and comments on Taylor are so all over the place from week to week ranging from just obnoxious and ignorant to reasonable. There’s no way to take anything you say seriously. 

To each his own.  You did see the word sarcasm right?  I also did predict the "hate".

If people don't know by now that I don't think TT is the answer they have not been paying attention.   

I'm not going to ignore what good Taylor has done.  That would be silly.  

I know there has always been a lot of EJ hate because he was bad and had a 6-10 record, but in all honesty go back and look at the points per game in 15.  

So while we can criticize EJ until the cows come home, you also shouldn't ignore what "good" he did. 

Fair is fair, play devils advocate and counter hype with hype.   

Something I learned in high school.  Even if you agree with something find the counterpoint and discuss.

13 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

No one enjoyed the failures of the QB.   THAT is why there is so much discussion (arguing)   

We all want better.  Agree or disagree? 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Nah. I’m not that invested in him. And this is the trash being posted that I’m talking about. 

For me the bottom line is the man has won more than he’s lost over a 3 year span while dealing with limited weapons and a defense that’s routinely been in the bottom half of the league. 

Piles of hot garbage don’t win more than they lose. And they definitely don’t do it without a top defense. 

So the reason you get “guff” is becuz you day stupid things and then when the team suffers you revel in it for the sake of being right. And all of that stuff sucks. So you should stop 

Blazing hot garbage.     Lots of spoiled dairy and Tuna fish ?. 

I knew Tyrod sucked before Joe did !! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

So wait, which is it?

Did he have limited weapons in 2015, 2016, or 2017?

Because we hear from people around here that Sammy Watkins is all-world.

Well, in 2015/2016 he had Clay, Watkins, Woods, Goodwin and McCoy...and the offense sucked.

So what's the next-level excuse?

Well first off the offense didn’t suck in 15 and 16. Not even close. And health was the huge issue for those players those years. At this point I’m seeing you aren’t much for using reason and sense in this discussion so I think we are done here. 

Let’s hope they can carry out a better plan for the position this time around. 

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

Well first off the offense didn’t suck in 15 and 16. Not even close. And health was the huge issue for those players those years. At this point I’m seeing you aren’t much for using reason and sense in this discussion so I think we are done here. 

Let’s hope they can carry out a better plan for the position this time around. 

:lol:

In those years we were 25th and 26th in passing offense, I believe.

We've NEVER been a good passing offense under Taylor, and that's a fact.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

:lol:

In those years we were 25th and 26th in passing offense, I believe.

We've NEVER been a good passing offense under Taylor, and that's a fact.

And now you are changing it from offense to pass offense. Becuz you were wrong the first time..... have a good day. 

Enhoy being right. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

i for one am enjoying the fact that I WAS right the moment I knew the guy was a bum after the giants game a few years back.

Dude, that’s just ridiculous. Andrew luck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tryhard 

He is a better passer but he's still Not a franchise qb

52 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Not as many this off season as last giving the fans that want him gone any guff. There is a few that are still in TT corner but that few is at a all time low. IMO this board is now filled with just wanting him gone. We all want better but you first have to let go of the overpriced not good enough to get there. That Tyrod money can be used elsewhere while a new QB comes in. Embrace the change it is time to move on. 

It is time for OBD to address the QB position with urgency and this off season/draft hopefully will get it done. First step is saying goodbye to Tyrod. It can't come soon enough IMO.

Edited by xRUSHx

11 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I see your point. I also agree with you that we need better QB play. Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I don't want to crown Hotrod the 2018 opening day starter. But I DO want to keep him on the team in case of injury or if we can't find someone better (which is a very real possibility).

This is not like moving on from EJ or Trent. We're moving on from a p!ayoff QB this time.

One more thing, how many games do you think Kirk Cousins won this year when his D got no turnovers?

For one he is getting paid way too much to keep him.

For two he is not a "playoff QB", he was in the playoffs once as a starter and couldn't even get one TD. Pathetic

For three he did not get us to the playoffs, the rest of the team did and still needed help from Cinci to do it.

Four, if you want a mentor as your bridge QB, Tyrod is no mentor look how bad Peterman looked. I for one do not want our new QB learning how to hold a towel on his head. IMO don't even bother with the mentor vet just go all in on a rookie or two and let the QB coach do his job.

Five, IMO he is no better then a backup QB trained to protect the ball, he has zero clutch and is not good enough, moving on from him should be easy. Backup QBs  can win some games just not enough and it is why they are considered not good enough. Just like a alcholic you have to first admit the problem then move on from it.

Six we need our OC training one system all the QBs use not two QBs learn one system while Tyrod runs his short bus Taylor made system.

Seven, this is a QB driven league and this team is a RB driven team, we need a QB that can get us to the top of the NFL passing levels. Tyrod is one of the worse in the league at passing. If they do not try to get one we will never have one.

Eight, this team is now loaded with draft picks and soon will have plenty of money to spend, this is perfect time to build this now playoff team up to playoff worthy standards to make playoff runs every season, by getting to the playoffs on there own without the help of other teams.

Nine, we all want better at QB, we all want teams to worry about our QB being a QB not what we get with Tyrod, teams laughing they made our QB be a QB.

Ten, if my top 10 isn't enough to convince you just look below at the next post.

Go Bills

IMO

Edited by xRUSHx

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

sucked so you could be right. Have fun bud. I’ve been ready to move on for over a year and was praying I would be wrong. The reason people give you and others guff. Isn’t becuz we disagree he may not be the answer it’s becuz of the over the top posts and views on the guy being a pile of hot garbage

Pretend for a minute that I am an agent and you are a GM. I call you up and describe the following QB to you and ask for an $18M contract: 

• Has not thrown an INT in 68% of his games.  
  • Over 200 yards passing in 48% of his games.
  • Over 50 yards rushing in 23% of his games. 
  • Has nearly as many games without a passing TD (12) as he does with 2 or more passing TDs (13)
  • Has only 4 games with 0 passing TDs & 1 rushing TD. 
  • Has thrown for 2 TDs in 16%  of his games.
  • Has thrown for 3 TDs in 14% of his games. 
  • 1+ passing TD and 1 rushing TD in 23% of his games.

You would hang up on me instantly. 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I think you forgot 2 key elements

• Over 300 yards passing in 1% of his games. 
  • 3 W and 14 W when passing for more than 30 times. 

and that 1% might just be too kind 

That one 300 took 5 quarters so is he in the 1% that only got one but yet did it with a extra quarter?

I would like to add 4 years of solid development in Baltimore so he is NFL ready. Can you imagine if he didn't get that time on the bench?

Edited by xRUSHx

15 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

That one 300 took 5 quarters so is he in the 1% that only got one but yet did it with a extra quarter?

I would like to add 4 years of solid development in Baltimore so he is NFL ready. Can you imagine if he didn't get that time on the bench?

He had 48 yards passing in OT. 

So at the end of regulation, he had 281 yards passing.