A question for Bills fans

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Actually I am. I recently got promoted at work because of that. You’re an excellent judge of character 

Yes, because when you hide anonymously behind a keyboard & monitor you can show your true colors. In person, you can fake your way through the motions. 

But hey, all anyone has to do is just read through this thread and see you're really just a likeable guy!

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Yes, because when you hide anonymously behind a keyboard & monitor you can show your true colors. In person, you can fake your way through the motions. 

But hey, all anyone has to do is just read through this thread and see you're really just a likeable guy!

Haha ok buddy. You’re digging waaayyyy too deep into this. Go bills and try not to go !@#$ yourself

It’s probably impossible to say at this point.  I think between the drafts and FA’s there could be three or four new starters on each side of the ball for the Bills.  Additionally, I would have to think that there is a big overhaul in offensive scheme.  

4 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

If Rodgers is healthy next season when you come to Lambeau do you guys think you can beat us? I know you did it the last time we played but you guys think you can get us twice in a row?

...twice if he is healthy is a tall order....what do you think about Thompson getting kicked upstairs and McCarthy remaining as HC?....who is the odds on favorite for GM job?........