Which team was better? 2014 or this years?

Kmart128

Which Team was better  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team was better

• 2017 Team (9-7)
    • 2014 Team (9-7)

To answer the original question I would say 2014 team.

This team is in the playoffs but let’s be honest, they’ve gotten a lot of breaks. (Not complaining as it’s about time the Bills get some luck)

Defence was better in 2014 and I believe their offence was slightly better as well. I’m just taking a guess because they are ranked 29th this year so can’t be too much worse 

There were truly high expectations from the ‘14 Team at the end of that season -for a couple days.. Then maroon ran away and Rex had a better scheme ready for the Defense (tongue in cheek).. 

Personally, I don’t have high expectations going forward, despite a seemingly good schedule. Too many changes are in order -and will likely transpire, to expect a repeat/significant improvement.

54 minutes ago, Jobot said:

Don't kid yourself... the 2014 team was 8-8.  Brady sat the final game of the year.

Yes and no.  Brady started that game and our defense was giving him hell.  He sat at the half if I remember right and we were already leading 17-6. It's true they had nothing to play for but they still marched Brady out there and I still enjoyed watching that defense thrash him.

Hacket was terrible.  The running game was aweful which was probably the most surprising part because Jackson and Spiller had been so good with Gailey.  The players on that offense probably would have been a much better fit for Dennison.  This coaching staff with that team might have been an 11 or 12 win team.

thread merged :huh: