When Cinci scored. What happened?

Had my buddy Alan and his wife and their kid over for NYE, as our kids are close, and our wives are good friends. He's a Packers fan but he was jumping up and down with me because he knows what it means to me, and how big it is for the NFL, as far as the story line and everything goes. It was pandemonium in my living room.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

In DC the Bengals vs Ravens were on local  TV - the second DTV went from the end of the Bills game  to airing  BvR I switched to local TV.   Didn't miss a beat.  

Thankfully the local game in Charlotte was over and it cut to that game so I didnt have to watch on my iPad. It was awesome

45 minutes ago, Leftyman said:

My mom a Bills fan all her life passed away Wednesday night at 86.

I have no doubt she enginered the 4th and 12 touchdown pass. 

Thanks mom. 

condolences 

14 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Had my buddy Alan and his wife and their kid over for NYE, as our kids are close, and our wives are good friends. He's a Packers fan but he was jumping up and down with me because he knows what it means to me, and how big it is for the NFL, as far as the story line and everything goes. It was pandemonium in my living room.

Thankfully the local game in Charlotte was over and it cut to that game so I didnt have to watch on my iPad. It was awesome

hmmmmm   interesting comment ..........    wheels spinning tin foul had forming into shape......    Will the NFL help us in any way?  

A guy can dream can't he? 

24 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Dalton.jpg

Now that is funny!!!!! 

Dilly Dilly !!!! 

• Thank you (+1) 1