Anyone else having a hard time watching the celebration videos?

Bills365

Man oh man!! Just so much emotion. I had a few friends over last night and just went crazy after the bengals game. I think some of the girls that were here thought i had lost my mind . It just meant so much to me. I have been a diehard for 28 years!! But today watching the players and other fans videos in that moment just seems to get me emotional everytime. We have shared so much heartache for so many years. I dont think anyone understands it (truly understands it) unless they are bills fans. I had to stop watching them my wife will probably start wondering why the hell i keep tearing up lol. Im usualy the one busting on her for crying during sad movies. Im not an emotional guy but to see other bills fans in that moment is priceless!! So proud to be a bills fan today!!!

Edited by Bills365
  • Like (+1) 1

It's wierd, I've fantasized about when we'd finally get in the playoffs and what the fans would be like when we finally did. It's far greater than anything i could've imagined. I can only imagine what it would've been like had the game yesterday been in Buffalo 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Bills365 said:

Man oh man!! Just so much emotion. I had a few friends over last night and just went crazy after the bengals game. I think some of the girls that were here thought i had lost my mind . It just meant so much to me. I have been a diehard for 28 years!! But today watching the players and other fans videos in that moment just seems to get me emotional everytime. We have shared so much heartache for so many years. I dont think anyone understands it (truly understands it) unless they are bills fans. I had to stop watching them my wife will probably start wondering why the hell i keep tearing up lol. Im usualy the one busting on her for crying during sad movies. Im not an emotional guy but to see other bills fans in that moment is priceless!! So proud to be a bills fan today!!!

Lol I been watching them on youtube alot today also. Awesome moments that were captured.

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

It's wierd, I've fantasized about when we'd finally get in the playoffs and what the fans would be like when we finally did. It's far greater than anything i could've imagined. I can only imagine what it would've been like had the game yesterday been in Buffalo 

The goal posts would have come down. What a way to start the new year... if only the Sabres didn't collapse today in OT It would have been perfect.