What is everyone doing for the playoff game next wk???????

10 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

Why?

My grandparents live in Fla, so if we get in I am driving down there and taking my grampa to the game (if it's Jax). 

And that's awesome! I just think it's presumptuous for the OP to assume we are definitely playing the Jags in a playoff game. Call me superstitious if you like, but to me that just brings bad mo-jo. 

31 minutes ago, BigPappy said:

And that's awesome! I just think it's presumptuous for the OP to assume we are definitely playing the Jags in a playoff game. Call me superstitious if you like, but to me that just brings bad mo-jo. 

Being a fan of the Bills is bad MOJO lol I don't suspect we get in so there is no lost there. If somehow we do I'd love to make the trek and watch it. So when and how does one get playoff tickets? I'm a bills fan. 

1 hour ago, BigPappy said:

I get it.

I'm not superstitious, but maybe just a little stitious.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I don't know why people insist on setting themselves up for huge let-downs like this.... but hey, more power to you!

I'm just happy with how well the season went with all things considered. Going in, it looked like a tank year, and that everyone was looking forward to 2018. 

And we made cap room, found some gems of free agents (Hyde, Poyer, Gaines, etc.) and picked up Benjamin on offense. Even though we don't know who will stay for next season, I'm confident we can retain key pieces and build up a solid roster with some actual depth heading into next season.

Gaines was actually acquired in the Sammy deal.  Makes the Sammy deal look a lot better when we get a quality young player in return as well as the 2nd round pick