Why " thank you for your service" is a bull **** slogan....

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

All the evidence points to this being false. 

Waiting for an actual argument

Plus this is irrelevant anyway we're getting into politics . the slogan is bull ****

Just now, DC Tom said:

Twice-over.

" i do govt contracts" - i have no self esteem quotes from dctom 

Lol

WTF. Stand and deliver, liberal. Don't threaten him with your mod pals. :rolleyes:

Win the argument instead. Put your real beliefs on display. This is PPP, not Oprah. Evidence: I've beaten your pal Simon to a pulp, despite his fake warning points, and, despite his banning me for a month predicated on me kicking his ass all over PPP. 

You're right, you are a liberal: passive aggressive. You "know people here" so, you make a veiled threat "enjoy your time here" :rolleyes:. But here's your problem: I have called your "know people here" bluff so many times, and won , be it bar fights or board rooms, that I can't help but laugh at you, because I'm batting .950 on them.

So, you thought it worth your time, "once a year", to come show us the veneer: the liberals who control this board do facetime, and call an idiot an idiot? :lol: Please. Trump is POTUS, perhaps you and the rest of "mods" on this board are still living in the pre-Trump era. Get out of the delusion: the Bills fan base is the most conservative in the NFL. So, you're going to have to bake us Trump cakes, whether you like it, or not.

Edited December 7 by OCinBuffalo

#dctom

2 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Waiting for an actual argument

Plus this is irrelevant anyway we're getting into politics . the slogan is bull ****

Watching you use words is like watching a rhesus monkey play with an oscilloscope.  Both result in patterns that appear meaningful, but are completely abstract, devoid of any information, truly nonsensical. and wacky fun.

You're like EII with a lobotomy and a three-drink minimum...which is ironic, since we'd all thought EII already came with a lobotomy and a three drink minimum.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

He was calling out gungy on his weak bs

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

We all are...

Try to comprehend the o p then

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Watching you use words is like watching a rhesus monkey play with an oscilloscope.  Both result in patterns that appear meaningful, but are completely abstract, devoid of any information, truly nonsensical. and wacky fun.

You're like EII with a lobotomy and a three-drink minimum...which is ironic, since we'd all thought EII already came with a lobotomy and a three drink minimum.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I take great pleasure in knowing that I piss you off

Obviously i got to u

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

:beer: 

bravo. 

1 minute ago, westerndecline said:

Try to comprehend the o p then

I have. And I concluded you're a mentally challenged narcissistic asshat with a victim's mentality who's breaking in a new handle. 

Like I've been saying, be better. You're terrible at this. 

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

Noam’s findings for the field that he actually has something to say are heavily disputed.

He’s Sideshow Bob on every topic outside linguistics and has made a fortune on lefty gullibility.

I agree some of his politics are bizzare

But his points are great sometimes

Michael albert is cool to listen to also on unconventional politics

So many vets go out of their way to promote the fact they served that people feel the need to say something, I guess. I get embarrassed when people say that to me because I was a total "in the rear with the gear" GI. I joke that we in the AF are pretty much just a step up from the Boy Scouts, lol. It was a great experience though 

• Like (+1) 1

For you to spend time in a VA unit tells me one of two things...1.you are former combat and are hitting a tough part of your life and your emotional memories are starting to take over your life,getting pissed off about the military ,drinking alcohol,and the why me mental beat down. Etc2.not one combat vet that I had the honor to be with ever used the words phyco ward ,we respect our brothers,we don't belittle or talk down..we support each other..not monthly,yearly...but for a lifetime.In addition..talking with so many of our brothers have I ever had a conversation with one that was doing duty..or prior that was serving in the coast guard.. the greenery of the national...yes,I have.You called me a retard in a previous post..why?

Edited by Misterbluesky

3 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

For you to spend time in a VA unit tells me one of two things...1.you are former combat and are hitting a tough part of your life and your emotional memories are starting to take over your life,getting pissed off about the military ,drinking alcohol,and the why me mental beat down. Etc2.not one combat vet that I had the honor to be with ever used the words phyco ward ,we respect our brothers,we don't belittle or talk down..we support each other..not monthly,yearly...but for a lifetime.In addition..talking with so many of our brothers have I ever had a conversation with one that was doing duty..or prior that was serving in the coast guard.. the greenery of the national...yes,I have.You called me a retard in a previous post..why?

Richard Perle is one of the best Psychopaths you can listen to to help you understand why joining the military is a retarded idea