Does your hatred of Pats for some get watered down by previous history?

Bing Bong

3 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Go psychoanalyze your own fans.

While your trolling our board again, why don't you start a thread poll on who we hate more, your team of your teams fans.

Fans by far. There is nothing a Bills fan can say to troll a Pats fan.

Nothing to compare Pats to Dolphins rival series. Dolphins winning 20 straight created a tense atmosphere between the teams.  Players disliked each other the media from Miami would write derogatory articles about the city of Buffalo.

Players did not change teams so much.  There was more carry over from year to year.  Nothing like watching the fans tear down the goalposts after the streak was broken.  Bills got payback in the 90's.  Not sure when the Pats dominance ends.

My hatred for the Pats goes back to the mid-80's. I remember hoping the Bears would absolutely destroy them in the SB, which they did. Hated Raymond Berry, hated Eason, hated Craig James(especially hated James), hated Fryar, hated Tippett, hated Don Blackmon, hated Fred Marion, and I knew I hated their fans. It kinda took a break over the next few years as the rivalry with the Dolphins took shape with Kelly and Marino. It wasn't until the arrival of Parcells and Bledsoe that the hatred was rekindled. Since then it has burned strong all the way up until now. There are players on their teams that I have respected, but I hate them just the same. Their fans are the biggest collective :censored: group of douche bags you will ever find in one place outside of a Summer's Eve factory, male and female alike. :censored: the team, :censored: the owner, :censored: the players, and :censored: their fans, every single one of them. 

4 hours ago, Moose said:

I've been a Bills fan since the early 70s and, while I've always disliked the Dolphins, I absolutely despise the Patriots to a degree that is downright unhealthy. Of course, it wasn't always the case; I actually had a great deal of respect for the Pats back in the old days of Grogan, Hannah, Eason, Berry and McPherson. I started an intense dislike for them when Bledsoe and Parcells came along, and it increased with jackwagon Petey Carroll ("just give it to them") on the sidelines. Still, it wasn't until Brady/Belichick/Kraft and their ever-changing roster of soul-sellers that my hatred of them grew to become something beyond the pale. It's as if the more I despise them, the BETTER they get and the more maddening the ways they defeat the Bills! There also seems to be no end in sight!

BTW, the Bills' playoff drought and the Patriots' rise have eerily coincided with my move from Elmira to Connecticut. In two more years I can retire and move back, so maybe that will set things right again! ;)

You just named more previous patriots than most patriots fans can name.

2 minutes ago, Success said:

I  can call you a loser for pathetically trolling a Bills board.  And it will be 100% true.

You could, but then again you have called me troll when having general conversation as well. Its Pats week a little trolling on both sides is to be expected.

Btw I am hoping you guys get in the playoffs.