Kelvin Benjamin: "I Want to Show I'm Not a Quitter"

26CornerBlitz

...calling Benjamin a quitter makes as much sense as labeling ROOKIE Zay a bust......and I'm sure Beane would give up a 3rd and 7th with McD's blessing for a quitter....BTW, I looked up "quitter" in my Funk & Wagnalls.....DEFINITION?...yup...BOLDIN..................

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...calling Benjamin a quitter makes as much sense as labeling ROOKIE Zay a bust......and I'm sure Beane would give up a 3rd and 7th with McD's blessing for a quitter....BTW, I looked up "quitter" in my Funk & Wagnalls.....DEFINITION?...yup...BOLDIN..................

Well in Boldin’s defense, he wanted to play for a contender and he knew after 12 days in August the Bills clearly would not be that and ... oh

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Well in Boldin’s defense, he wanted to play for a contender and he knew after 12 days in August the Bills clearly would not be that and ... oh

Wait, I thought he wanted to be a SJW?

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

...now there's a REAL stand up guy......where can I contribute to his Foundation?.....