Ty Law/Buffalo Comments on NFL Access?

I was wondering if anyone on this board listens to "NFL Access".

According to someone on the BB board, they heard on the show that Ty Law is close to signing with us. Can anyone confirm or deny this report?

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/inde...showtopic=44769

266486[/snapback]

As I mentioned yesterday in this thread ... Ty Law was in town Saturday. I spoke to my friend again last night and he told me Ty "came to check everything out." What the hell that means, I'm not really sure. But he led me to believe that both sides are interested in working something out.

Doesnt anyone think that if Ty Law were to have visited Buffalo, or for that fact was interested in Buffalo a little bit, it would be making national headlines? Someone give me an example of a superstar caliber player flying under the radar (this much) and signing with another team.

Outside of message board posts has anyone heard or seen anything about Law in Buffalo come from a credible news source?

266583[/snapback]

Jesus--what fun would that be RJ?? Credible, credible--I'll give you credible--my cousin's friend's girlfriend's brother's blog said Ty was either coming to the Bills or is on a short list to succeed Vincente Fox as President of Mexico....

Doesnt anyone think that if Ty Law were to have visited Buffalo, or for that fact was interested in Buffalo a little bit, it would be making national headlines?  Someone give me an example of a superstar caliber player flying under the radar (this much) and signing with another team.

266591[/snapback]

Everyone was talking about Kelly Holcomb for days before he got signed, right? Oh wait, they did that out of the spotlight and it surprised everyone.

Just cause it aint in the rags or on the tube, don't mean it ain't happening.

Everyone was talking about Kelly Holcomb for days before he got signed, right? Oh wait, they did that out of the spotlight and it surprised everyone.

266599[/snapback]

Actually i did hear on WGR that Ty Law arrived in Buffalo Late friday night and was driven in a limo by a guy that looked an awfully lot like George Seifort.

Jesus--what fun would that be RJ??  Credible, credible--I'll give you credible--my cousin's friend's girlfriend's brother's blog said Ty was either coming to the Bills or is on a short list to succeed Vincente Fox as President of Mexico....

266598[/snapback]

Oh, yeah ... radio stations, TV stations and newspapers are really credible. They get about 1 out of 10 rumors right. I got better things to do then make this crap up.

Whether you believe it or not, it's not my issue. But those of you who know me, know I didn't pull this out of my ass.

266599[/snapback]

Holcomb never made a FA visit, yesterday was his first time meeting the organization face to face. I'm not saying that the Law signing will not happen, I'm just not sure that Ty has visited either.

Oh, yeah ... radio stations, TV stations and newspapers are really credible. They get about 1 out of 10 rumors right. I got better things to do then make this crap up.

Whether you believe it or not, it's not my issue. But those of you who know me, know I didn't pull this out of my ass.

266608[/snapback]

Clutch--just trying to be funny not being disparaging toward the information you posted yesterday. It was and is very much appreciated. Sorry if this seemed like a personal attack. It was a weak attempt at humor.

Clutch--just trying to be funny not being disparaging toward the information you posted yesterday.  It was and is very much appreciated.  Sorry if this seemed like a personal attack.  It was a weak attempt at humor.

266616[/snapback]

God damn sarcasm on the internet ... I can never figure it out. :D I'm just saying, I get to know things that the media might not know and I would love to share with the board, just don't flame me like the board usually does when someone makes up whacked "insider" info.

But like I said over and over, Ty was in on Saturday ... that's a fact. Anything other than that is purely speculative. Maybe, like I said yesterday, he came in to play Madden 2005 with TD? Who knows.

God damn sarcasm on the internet ... I can never figure it out.  :D  I'm just saying, I get to know things that the media might not know and I would love to share with the board, just don't flame me like the board usually does when someone makes up whacked "insider" info.

But like I said over and over, Ty was in on Saturday ... that's a fact. Anything other than that is purely speculative. Maybe, like I said yesterday, he came in to play Madden 2005 with TD? Who knows.

266630[/snapback]

What is your source saying about the Bills' interest in Rick DeMulling? Had there been an offer given to him? Do we have a shot at him? Or will the Lions steal him? :doh:

Also, any word on LJ Shelton? Thanks for the scoop, man! :w00t: