Ty Law/Buffalo Comments on NFL Access?

Also, any word on LJ Shelton?  Thanks for the scoop, man!  :D

266641[/snapback]

I never ask him about anything. If he volunteers me information, I share it. Other than that, me asking him complicates a lot of things for both him and myself.

I don't care what you know or who, quit the swearing on the board.

266653[/snapback]

Huh??? I guess you are referring to me saying ass? If that's the case, I am sorry ... for you.

I don't always believe the media knows half of what is going on, but I do believe ESPN has a good idea of what is going on. Per ESPN insider under rumors. Nothing about Ty Law and the Bills. Only Jets and the Chiefs

Mar. 8 - Now that Samari Rolle has signed with the Ravens, the Chiefs may visit with cornerback Ty Law this week, The Kansas City Star reports. The Jets also might be interested.

I don't always believe the media knows half of what is going on, but I do believe ESPN has a good idea of what is going on.  Per ESPN insider under rumors.  Nothing about Ty Law and the Bills.  Only Jets and the Chiefs

Mar. 8 - Now that Samari Rolle has signed with the Ravens, the Chiefs may visit with cornerback Ty Law this week, The Kansas City Star reports. The Jets also might be interested.

266705[/snapback]

Well first of all, the NY Post or whatever paper that was in NY stated the other day that the Jets are out of the running for Law. The Chiefs were scared away by Samari Rolle's injury (not the only factor, but a factor none the less). Ty Law is as big of an injury question mark as Rolle.

Secondly, ESPN is almost like a message board in terms of quality rumors at this point. If they say it, it's not happening.

Secondly, ESPN is almost like a message board in terms of quality rumors at this point. If they say it, it's not happening.

266721[/snapback]

If you say so.

My point is I hear nothing but rumors about Ty Law and Buffalo. If he was close to signing or Buffalo is the front runner to sign him. I think at least the local media or even ESPN would have had something to say about it.