More from obd

16 hours ago, papazoid said:

I think 4 QB's will be gone by the 10th pick.

i'm not paying what it takes to move up.

therefore, i'm over paying cousins and using my draft picks to fill half of the 10 holes we have.

I find this a reasonable take. It's a money risk, but secures the position for years to come. He is a hot commodity for sure.

Not best case scenario, but close as Bills might get

I might even expect some trade downs if the Bills do not have their QB when they come up for the pick. 

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Letchworth. A few questions to recap.  

what is there to draw interest?

what roads are capable of handling the traffic?

What do people of the small towns think of the ramifications of 60000 people passing through their neighborhoods?

when will the economic studies begin?

3 hours since I posted legitimate questions dandy .... .....  ......

There are the dots can you connect them? 

Anyone that still believes dandy don can you please answer with your thoughts?   

Thanks in advance.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

16 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

I have a hard time disagreeing with your logic. I agree that the the QB's will go early this year, we saw it last year with Trubisky, Mahomes and Watson gone by pick 12. I'm not a draft evaluator but from what I've read here and elsewhere this years crop has less question marks and it's still a QB needy league.

On the flip side, we have a lot of draft capital and at some point we need to find the QB that's going to be our no doubt starter for years to come. I'm more inclined to overpay in the draft if we can get the guy we want (i'll leave that to the evaluators and hope they get it right).

Gettleman made some comments today that made me think he's OK with Eli for next year. I'd go hard after their pick.

Getteman will be looking to the future qb imo

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:
2 hours ago, RobH063 said:

Hmmm, I'll have to look for these members or member. I enjoy a good joke, ribbing etc. As a matter of fact, I have already purchased my tombstone. It says two things. "His mind was a blessing and a curse" and "He was here...Now he's not"

Please do ASAP so we can get back to football have you figured out the exact location yet

32 more days until Dunkirk don can step away from this posting.  It will be a long month though oh well, time to shovel

If I was a Millionaire like you claim to be, there's no way I would be shoveling snow.

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I knew Lou Gramatica's grandma.  

aka Lou Graham of Foreigner 

Chuck Mangione too.  

Do I win a box of Cocoa Kristine’s?  

(Cocoa Krispies)

see how that works?

I saw Black Sheep booed off the stage at the dome arena.
and fruit loops have zero fruit in them. very dissapointed

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

3 hours since I posted legitimate questions dandy .... .....  ......

There are the dots can you connect them? 

Anyone that still believes dandy don can you please answer with your thoughts?   

Thanks in advance.  

The poster quoting him/herself the most often in a single thread award goes too....

Intermission at the concert. Tell me one prediction that is wrong. I will save u the time none.  Just wait until Sunday and you will have another want to get away moment.  Apparently 135000 views people want to know what the don has to say. Huge and I mean huge news coming

4 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

If there's any concert at all, I'm thinking either a church choir concert or a high school chorus concert. Something like that. Heavy Lake Effect Snow happening today. No one in their right mind would be traveling far in this crap

I like culture 

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

What concert is in the area and how many hours of peace will we have?  

Kirk Cousins is my guess 

of course he wont be the only one looking at Cousins.
Kid has it made. Can pick or choose where he goes.
Good for him !

Bills ?

I think McBeane will not spend that cashola just yet.

and who with any sense would choose Buffalo Bills in their current configuration ?

team is "rebuilding"

12 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

If there's any concert at all, I'm thinking either a church choir concert or a high school chorus concert. Something like that. Heavy Lake Effect Snow happening today. No one in their right mind would be traveling far in this crap

Actually first time i saw Black Sheep was next to the Big Red Church in Fairport. corner of Fairport Rd and main street ( Rte 250 ). did not know who Lou Graham was. Guitar player had a nice black Les Paul though

Edited by 3rdand12

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:
19 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

And now he can no longer talk about the stadium because his "Source" got mad that I mentioned Letchworth State Park being an hour East of Orchard Park.

.....LMAO....I missed that......so YOU made 'em clam up?.....shame......:thumbsup:

Yep. He was quiet for a whole 15 minutes

7 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

The poster quoting him/herself the most often in a single thread award goes too....

Dunkirk Don of course.  

Do you have any of the answers to my questions?   

Or are you just trolling ? (Just as I have been)

You don’t have to answer because that was a rhetorical question.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:
13 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Actually first time i saw Black Sheep was next to the Big Red Church in Fairport. corner of Fairport Rd and main street ( Rte 250 ). did not know who Lou Graham was. Guitar player had a nice black Les Paul though

Back in the day, I saw so many concerts I still can't believe it. Back when tickets were $10, T-Shirts were $8. Going to the Aud, Superfests at Rich Stadium. Man those were the days and bring back great memories

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Intermission at the concert. Tell me one prediction that is wrong. I will save u the time none.  Just wait until Sunday and you will have another want to get away moment.  Apparently 135000 views people want to know what the don has to say. Huge and I mean huge news coming

I like culture 

I like the inside info. I'm concerned that you say coach wants to lean on defense. If that's true the only news I'm expecting is a similar year next year. A defense that plays well enough to win games and and offense that has a tendency to go flat and gives games away.

All I really care about is getting an offence next year that isn't flat out pathetic. It's nice to see the defence hold the Panthers to 9. It's straight up pathetic for the offense to walk away with 3 points. 

Your not taking the division if you can't score points against the Patriots. It's never gonna happen I don't care how good the defense is unless they plan on holding every team under 14 points. Is the plan to hope to limp into a wild card next year? Not a good plan. My plan would only be to beat the best. Lucky for us we face the best twice a year because they own our division. That should be the game plan and #1 goal. Beat the Patriots!!!!

11 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

of course he wont be the only one looking at Cousins.
Kid has it made. Can pick or choose where he goes.
Good for him !

Bills ?

I think McBeane will not spend that cashola just yet.

and who with any sense would choose Buffalo Bills in their current configuration ?

team is "rebuilding"

Kirk holds all the cards for sure.  

He’s a talented lad and the skins did him no favores trading away 2 one thousand yard receivers.   

If Buffalo has interest in FA all I ask is to not overpay. 

All hell will break loose once it is legal to talk to players ans their agents.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan