[OT] Man arrested for...

In this world of injustices I for one am glad that Martha Stew-rat has been released from that hell hole of incarceration. A yin for the yang of Girl Scout cookie busts.

After she appeared on the front page of my newspaper this morning i wondered "What has she done? Discovered the cure for cancer"

One bad apple doesn't represent the good 99.99999 % police officers. I'm sure he's in hot water now.

266263[/snapback]

>>>>>Apparently, the cop with the captain was upset, too.

He did not want to ticket the dad but was strong-armed by his superior, police sources said.<<<<<

Thank you Mark. The above quote is telling. Captains are tortured by Police Brass to show how they improve the "quality of life." So, this scared, ambitious Captain ordered the poor cop to write a summons about Girl Scout Cookies. And you guys wonder why there is a union? :huh:

In the last 5 years, more than 1/2 of the force has retired. Many supervisors are inexperienced. They are not all bad mind you, but one cannot place a high enough value on experience wrt police work. Experience and common sense.

In the last 5 years, more than 1/2 of the force has retired. Many supervisors are inexperienced. They are not all bad mind you, but one cannot place a high enough value on experience wrt police work. Experience and common sense.

266270[/snapback]

You need to come out of retirement, Sweetie. :huh:

In this world of injustices I for one am glad that Martha Stew-rat has been released from that hell hole of incarceration. A yin for the yang of Girl Scout cookie busts.

After she appeared on the front page of my newspaper this morning i wondered "What has she done? Discovered the cure for cancer"

266266[/snapback]

She built a multi billion dollar industry from scratch, almost single handedly. That's a hell of a lot more than most people do.

from CNN.com

"Mr Louis, arrested for attempting to help his daughter sell Girl Scout Cookies without being properly licensed was released on bail early Tuesday morning. Sources close to CNN report that bail was set at two boxes of thin tints, a box of Tagalongs, and half a sleeve of Do-Si-Dos."

She built a multi billion dollar industry from scratch, almost single handedly.  That's a hell of a lot more than most people do.

266421[/snapback]

and she went to a country club for 5 months for stealing 50,000$. Thats a lot LESS than most people get.

and she went to a country club for 5 months for stealing 50,000$.  Thats a lot LESS than most people get.

266467[/snapback]

But because she made billions, she could afford the team of lawyers from Harvard Law School.

It's how the world works. Might not be fair, but did you expect Martha to go to "The Rock"?

But because she made billions, she could afford the team of lawyers from Harvard Law School.

It's how the world works. Might not be fair, but did you expect Martha to go to "The Rock"?

266468[/snapback]

"Life is like a sh*t sandwhich. The more bread you have, the less sh*t you eat"

Justice is supposed to be blind, not stupid.

and she went to a country club for 5 months for stealing 50,000$.  Thats a lot LESS than most people get.

266467[/snapback]

A "country club"? I am guessing that you have never set foot inside either a prison or a country club.

And her sentence was dramatically MORE than most people get for the same offense.

A "country club"?  I am guessing that you have never set foot inside either a prison or a country club.

And her sentence was dramatically MORE than most people get for the same offense.

266501[/snapback]

Actually I have been inside of a prison and I know that you're not allowed to walk the grounds free as a breeze and sit in a park bench eating lunch with your friends.

Rarely do prisons add satellite tv to their venue either.

Go buy some of her doilies if you're so concerned with your well-being. Heres a hint she wouldn't p*ss on you if you were on fire.

Actually I have been inside of a prison and I know that you're not allowed to walk the grounds free as a breeze and sit in a park bench eating lunch with your friends.

Rarely do prisons add satellite tv to their venue either.

Go buy some of her doilies if you're so concerned with your well-being.  Heres a hint she wouldn't p*ss on you if you were on fire.

266618[/snapback]

I'm not so concerned with her well being. But unlike you, I'm not so immature that I hate someone just because they are wealthy or successful.