Indy's pass defense

They are dead last in the league giving up 271 yards per game.  In 12 games, they've given up 300 yards 6 times and a 295 once to Russell Wilson.

We're 30th in the league at 174 yards per game and 61 yards per game in our last 2 home games...101 per game in our last 3.

Are you expecting our passing offense, with how bad it's been, to still struggle mightily even against this Colts pass defense? 

34 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

They are dead last in the league giving up 271 yards per game.  In 12 games, they've given up 300 yards 6 times and a 295 once to Russell Wilson.

We're 30th in the league at 174 yards per game and 61 yards per game in our last 2 home games...101 per game in our last 3.

Are you expecting our passing offense, with how bad it's been, to still struggle mightily even against this Colts pass defense? 

Theyll look like Da Bears vs our powder puff offense. 

Depends who starts, but I think this is a perfect game for Peterman.  A lot of 2 TE sets to get the running game rolling get into a passing rhythm. Our O line played a pretty good game last week.  I had this game circled for Peterman since the beginning of the year, I pray they give the kid a taste of home field advantage and a shot at redemption.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Did I say catches or passes?      Either Nate or Webb should do that.

Bills Vs Jacoby Brisset     Bills  win 16-0   lol   

I’d like to see NP lead them on a bunch of long drives and through rookie mistakes or Dennison play calls not get TDs and preserve the loss......

Unless NP puts together a 4 game win streak and plays in a ways that EVERYONE starts believing we don’t need to draft a QB next year. IMO this is a single digit % possibility.

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I’d like to see NP lead them on a bunch of long drives and through rookie mistakes or Dennison play calls not get TDs and preserve the loss......

Unless NP puts together a 4 game win streak and plays in a ways that EVERYONE starts believing we don’t need to draft a QB next year. IMO this is a single digit % possibility.

4 and 0 phenomenal but we all know that is a wet dream.   2-2 would be acceptable with Nate. 

We drafted Nate and brought in Webb as a mentor imo.   

Play the guy you think will start in 18 not named Taylor.  

• Thank you (+1) 1