[Please Change Title]Brandon Tate

KW95 - JA17

32 minutes ago, Hawaii50 said:

I always say during games "never run the ball out of the end zone".   The numbers on returns don't justify.

Unless, the returner sees some breakdown in coverage which makes it worth it,  don't do it!

I believe Tate sees a breakdown in coverage on every kickoff.

not even Spiller was that ballsy....but Leodis was!

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

14 hours ago, KW95 said:

Why does it seem like we are the only team who runs out most of the kickoffs?  Its a free 25 yards and the first 12 games have shown that the Special Teams and Tate cannot break one.  PLEASE STOP CROSSMAN!  You might get players injured and Tate never gets past the 20. Also, great chance of penalty and setting us back further.

Does anyone know if Bills still have that Analytics Guru on the team?

Yah its Russ Brandon 

14 hours ago, bobobonators said:

I actually agree with this thread. Countless times this season tate is unable to get the ball past the 20yd line. We’re consistently giving up yards. 

We need a real KR next season. 

If its in the end zone take a knee 

if it isn't return it 

his issue he returns it when he can take a knee and we lose 5-8 yards a pop 

now I know this week NE was purposely kicking high and short because they always do. They understand holding block in the backs or fumbles occur a lot more then KR to the house