Dan Patrick's initial reaction to Gronk reveals a lot

Like A Mofo

20 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

You make it sound like Gronk would be scared...who seriously could scare him on our team ?......it's the other way around...our players are probably afraid of him...no one will go after him...sad but true.....

I think it would be more of a Belichick move.  I actually think someone from our team would go after him.  They need him for the playoffs. 

22 hours ago, mannc said:

Patrick is a lazy imbecile who knows zero about sports.  I would be surprised if he even bothers to watch NFL football on his Sunday afternoons. 

Dan Patrick knows nothing, lol. 

31 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

You make it sound like Gronk would be scared...who seriously could scare him on our team ?......it's the other way around...our players are probably afraid of him...no one will go after him...sad but true.....

If you hit him with a metal brace while he is face down after the play .........

Edited by Turk71

9 hours ago, Rob's House said:

One time this guy pissed me off so I smashed a bottle over his head. He got a concussion, but I apologized, so it was all good.

I hear ya, one time I was at work and the printer kept jamming up every time I tried to use it. I got so frustrated I shoved a guys head through the wall. I was so frustrated it was crazy. I apologized to the guy and I hope he is okay, but what did they expect? Should of fixed the machine. They told me to take a week off. What was I supposed to do?

Edited by Turk71