fins cut boston

ch19079

i dont know if i should be happy or mad. they loose a great player, but they also cut steroid boy and gain 3 mil. in cap space. :devil::P

Dolphins | Boston Cut - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:59:14 -0800

MiamiDolphins.com reports the Miami Dolphins announced they have terminated the contract of WR David Boston.

i dont know if i should be happy or mad. they loose a great player, but they also cut steroid boy and gain 3 mil. in cap space. :devil:  :P

MiamiDolphins.com reports the Miami Dolphins announced they have terminated the contract of WR David Boston.

265854[/snapback]

You should be happy, Boston is a very good player when he can stay on the field. It's just one less weapon in an already pathetic offense.

i dont know if i should be happy or mad. they loose a great player, but they also cut steroid boy and gain 3 mil. in cap space. :devil:  :P

265854[/snapback]

How can they gain that much cap space? He had no signing bonus for them to eat?

How can they gain that much cap space? He had no signing bonus for them to eat?

265889[/snapback]

i think it was about 2.5 -2.7 mil. cap savings if they cut him...

where is Clump when you need him???

Now, if AD answers you with a polite message, the transformation of this board will be complete.  :devil:

265920[/snapback]

That will never happen. Besides, Darins' sarcastic bastard persona is his most endearing quality.

Sorry. Roid boy has too many injuries and legal problems coming up in his immediate future.

265925[/snapback]

Agreed. There is absolutely, positively NO upside to the David variety of Boston. In fact, there are few upsides to ANY variety of Boston...baked beans not withstanding, as they are oh, so yummilicious with a full rack of baby backs.