Dynasties don't lose

oldmanfan

1 hour ago, sullim4 said:

I sat through the 2007 game where the Bills were pummeled 56-10.  They certainly ran up the score in that game - going for it on fourth down on the cusp of field goal range, keeping Brady in that game through the third quarter, etc.  They do this all the time.

Arrogance?  Look at Brady's instragram feed from after the game.  That most recent picture he has up there is a textbook example of why other fans don't like the guy.

lol can you link? I remember being irrationally (or rationally) angry during that game, like the most angry a football game has ever made me.

31 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Pretty pathetic that this board is all that you have dude.

Talk to you in a couple of weeks.

what are you even beefing about.

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

That's why they become dynasties.  The Pats are to football what the Celtics were to basketball in the 50's and 60's, the Yankees in the 40's and 50's, the Bulls with Jordan, the Canadiens with Beliveau.

Brady is the best ever.  Belichick is as well.  Bills will get better with McDermott and Beane.  No question in my mind.  But until B and B are gone we'll be spitting into the wind.  Sad to acknowledge but such is life.

They become dynasties by filming other teams practices, stealing playbooks, manipulating game balls, making substitutions that the league makes illegal the next season, having rules made specifically for their QB, etc. 

Just now, benderbender said:

They become dynasties by filming other teams practices, stealing playbooks, manipulating game balls, making substitutions that the league makes illegal the next season, having rules made specifically for their QB, etc. 

You know none of that happened right? Except the substitution thing, which by the way, was legal and a common play.

If you can't beat 'em, make stuff up to make yourself fell better...

51 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Jealousy is not very attractive

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

They hardly looked great today. The Bills were putrid on offense because they have no QB. You might want to crawl out of the Pats collective rectum at some point and get outside more. 

But they win even when they have an off game.  14 straight on the road.  Like a machine.  Steeler Patriots should be a great one.