Another Tyrod like performance should make you feel better about starting Peterman

21 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

56 and 65 passing yards...

Tyrod sucks!  The Bills will never make the playoffs with him.  

121 yards, two INT's and 0 TD's in his last two HOME games.  He considers himself an NFL QB?  He is beyond horrid.  

• Like (+1) 1

What difference does it make...we know what Tyrod is going to give us and it isnt good enough.  If its not good enough from Peterman then we draft a QB but at least we know goimg into the draft what we have.

These receivers get no separation and we dont scheme guys open so Peterman has to throw it in tight windows, and they tend to drop a lot more of these throws than you'd like from your WRs...

Edited by matter2003

Tyrod, on this board, is the most overrated quarterback since everyone was yelling that EJ should be given more of a chance.  You win games and get to the playoffs with a quality quarterback.  Anyone wonder why we haven't been there for a while?

1 hour ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Bills win out and finish 10-6 if Peterman starts the last four games. 

There, just in case it happens...

I'll buy that.  And we'll also know we don't need to expend a one on a quarterback.

1 hour ago, Maine-iac said:

It pisses me off that Taylor doesn't get the ball out.  Then Peterman comes in and let's it go and for a drive or so it looks like the answer but if you really watch after about 7 or 8 throws they start to watch his eyes and time his throws.  Another half with Peterman and I would put money on two or three picks.

Our receivers dont get separation and we dont scheme them open. Then they drop the balls too often.

Not a good combination.

• Like (+1) 1