The path to the Playoffs

PrimeTime101

Playoff Bound?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Bills get to 9-7 and make it to the playoffs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes they make it to 9-7 but loose the tie breaker.

7 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Yeah the Ravens schedule outside of the Steelers game looks pretty easy the rest of the way.  I don't see it happening or at best losing some tie-breaker

I'm hoping the last five games one way or another I can "trust the process" more than anything

It looks easy, but they've mostly beaten backup QBs. They made tones of mistakes last night and easily would have lost to HOU if they had a decent QB. I can definitely see them losing to PIT and even DET. Flacco looks terrible and has zero chemistry with his WRs. It's not out of the question by any means. Of course, the Bills would have to beat IND and MIA twice 

The way it’s looking now, I think it’s best if the Chargers win the west.  We would have the tie breakers over KC and OAK.

Of course, need the Ravens to lose.  However unless TN or JAX takes a nosedive.

11 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

It looks easy, but they've mostly beaten backup QBs. They made tones of mistakes last night and easily would have lost to HOU if they had a decent QB. I can definitely see them losing to PIT and even DET. Flacco looks terrible and has zero chemistry with his WRs. It's not out of the question by any means. Of course, the Bills would have to beat IND and MIA twice 

I think Detroit and PIT definitely beat Baltimore.

The Bengals and Ravens week 17 match up probably will have the most playoff implications than any other match up.

8 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Path has gotten harder we need help.

that's an understatement 

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The way it’s looking now, I think it’s best if the Chargers win the west.  We would have the tie breakers over KC and OAK.

Of course, need the Ravens to lose.  However unless TN or JAX takes a nosedive.

I think Detroit and PIT definitely beat Baltimore.

The Bengals and Ravens week 17 match up probably will have the most playoff implications than any other match up.

Possibly Buffalo Miami.  The game that could end it 

I think Detroit* and Pitt will win.    Stafford has some sort of injury that might change the game

We definitely need Bengals over Ravens

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 7:46 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

that's an understatement 

Possibly Buffalo Miami.  The game that could end it 

I think Detroit* and Pitt will win.    Stafford has some sort of injury that might change the game

We definitely need Bengals over Ravens

agreed