Its Time To Man Up

Foreigner

Six weeks left in the NFL season. Time to separate the men from the boys.  Amazingly the Bills are still in the hunt in a 

very mediocre AFC. Can we make it. Personally, I think if we play like we did the  past three weeks, we can 't beat a

high school team, and not win another game this year.

Will our OL especially the right side, keep our QB upright, and make enough space for Sean McCoy to run through for

over one  hundred yards?

Will our D forget the past three weeks never happened?.

And finally will our QB be told to forget about the Zone Read and stand in the pocket and throw to Watkins, Woods,

Goodwin and Gillislee? Oops, sorry that was 2016.

Or will Nick OLeary  suddenly become Rob Gronkowski and Zay Jones become what we thought he would be, and

either Brandon Tate, Logan Thomas, Travaris Cadat, become our Rudy. And what about our banged up/broken down

Charles Clay, Jordan Matthews and Deonte Thompson, will they  forget the pain and catch the ball?

We will find out, because thats why the game will be played.

Its gonna a be a tell all if Dennison still isnt using zone read out of a spread shot gun formation.

At this point in the season you should be using every trick play and every play that works consistently in your playbook.

This is the part of the season where the best OCs rise to the top because they adjust to how the defenses have studied their seasons worth of game tape.

10 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

Maybe our QB should come to the line and say F--- Y-- to our OC and HC and run a play that he thinks will work,

and he can do best to try and win the game, and if they don't like it they can put Peterman in.

he probably would if he could audible. problem is, I have never seen him audible therefore I don't believe he can?

2 hours ago, Marty McFly said:

Its gonna a be a tell all if Dennison still isnt using zone read out of a spread shot gun formation.

At this point in the season you should be using every trick play and every play that works consistently in your playbook.

This is the part of the season where the best OCs rise to the top because they adjust to how the defenses have studied their seasons worth of game tape.

...EXACTLY....maybe after 55 years of following this club I've become impervious to nonsense......if Taylor is not in the mix for 2018, so be it....big dawgs' call.....but while he's here, why not exploit his mobility versus this asinine "in the pocket 3 step drop" with 9-Juan-Juan Castillo's Wikileaks OL?....we got your point Dennison but sacrificing "W's" for your point?......go work elsewhere and take Frazier with you, another "man of many adjustments".....just damn frustrating...........