What I am Thankful for

Another Fan

4 minutes ago, Figster said:

I'm thankful for the turkey I smell in the oven

Happy turkey day you turkeys!

Stay safe and God Bless

same to you my good friend.....no turkey smell for me today....my son and his fiance' are out of town to visit her parents.....my daughter has 400+ reservations at the restaurant she runs, so the old man is dog sitting for them...BUT....all is NOT lost......TWO lobster tails and a 14 oz Delmonico steak will be going on the grill shortly...and I'm NOT sharing with the dogs...:D

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

same to you my good friend.....no turkey smell for me today....my son and his fiance' are out of town to visit her parents.....my daughter has 400+ reservations at the restaurant she runs, so the old man is dog sitting for them...BUT....all is NOT lost......TWO lobster tails and a 14 oz Delmonico steak will be going on the grill shortly...and I'm NOT sharing with the dogs...:D

Bring the dog , steak and two lobster tails with and come see me.

Perhaps we can work out a trade:beer:

19 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

yum! i'm in chili. let me know when they go on.:D

4 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i would rather be working the smoker today, but i'm working on (what's gonna be if i don't drink too much)..a picture perfect turkey. however ...on topic, i'm grateful for the day.

...LOL....I'm working the smoker on Sunday bud for dinner with my kids.....bought a totally boneless fresh turkey that I'm flavor injecting and smoking for 7 hours.....also smoking garlic & lemon butter fresh asparagus along with all of the traditional trimmings.....smoker was my best investment......the list in endless.........

5 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

1 I was born and raised in the greatest country on earth

2. My hometown has 1 of the 32 cities with a NFL team

3. Owners of the Bills that are committed to keeping the Bills in Buffalo

4. A coach and GM that are willing to get rid of players that are poison in the locker room

5. Able to afford season tickets to the best tailgating in the US and NFL football

6.  Being able to hope and complain about my NFL team ( St Louis, San Diego, and soon to be Oakland would love to have our team)

7.no more games in Toronto

8. Rex is gone

9 our draft picks in 2018

10. Irrational hope for the Bills 

Great post and all very true!

5 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Not being in Iraq this year!!!! Home with my wife and kids. Getting to watch my Bills, good or bad....

Man, I know the feeling, welcome home and thank you for your service!