Tyrod to start vs Chiefs

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

And the patriots ballwasher smerlas

Smerlas was one of the best Bills players. We would have won the first SB had he played. They wouldn't have been run over. A Bills fan that doesn't respect Smerlas is what I think he was all along.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Youre so buffalo. “Good enough.”

Well what are we all supposed to do when this is the players they put on the field. You have a billion dollars to buy out the Pegulas-then you can put your money where your loud mouth is, otherwise keep the conversation to what the Bills have put on the field.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You OBVIOUSLY don’t listen to him.

He's from NE and lives in that area. he's alway been a NE fan, even before Kraft. He also supports the Bills. But it's his fault for the ineptitude, right?

8 minutes ago, grb said:

I never thought there was any great mystery to the decision. Taylor plays well in three games - Bucs, Raiders, and Jets - plays poorly against the Saints, and then was benched. Meanwhile the defense is allowing a league-worse 400 yards of total offense over that same span. Explanation? Taylor is a holdover from the former regime and the evidence so far shows McBeane will go the long extra, extra mile to eliminate the past wherever remotely possible. But how was it even possible you ask? Simple again : They thought the System trumps everything : experience, performance, talent, skill. Peterman (they thought) fit their system, so would be a better quarterback automatically. They've made similar decisions before, this one was just more embarrass and obviously wrong.

...if "my guys versus their guys" is the egotistical way we formulate a roster to be in the hunt, we'll be in non-playoff purgatory or even deeper, hell forever.....I run a major multi-million dollar company and would clean house in a nanosecond for that type of ludicrous, organizational damaging thought process existed.....WTF?...............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...if "my guys versus their guys" is the egotistical way we formulate a roster to be in the hunt, we'll be in non-playoff purgatory or even deeper, hell forever.....I run a major multi-million dollar company and would clean house in a nanosecond for that type of ludicrous, organizational damaging thought process.....WTF?...............

Looks like that is what they are doing. Not all of Whaley's decisions were wrong. This is why I'm starting to have serious doubts about this group. We'll see.

3 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Looks like that is what they are doing. Not all of Whaley's decisions were wrong. This is why I'm starting to have serious doubts about this group. We'll see.

Well mercifully the organization doesn’t operate at the whims of your doubts.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Well mercifully the organization doesn’t operate at the whims of your doubts.

Nah...we just get garbage decisions that reek of the unprepared and inexperienced.  McChuckleNuts and company don't know what in the hell their objective is, much less how to get there.

5 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

It's for another thread but there is not a great draft pick I can think of from Whaley. Name one player he drafted that has leadership qualities. I can't think of one. He overspent for talent rich, not bright, me first guys. There wasn't a leader on the team from his regime. McD had to keep all the old guys around and get rid of the young for leadership qualities so he could change the culture. In fact that's why he kept Tyrod around...leadership not talent. 

12 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

...just realistically STOP....in a season of MAJOR transition, everybody's bawls went from melancholy bruised blue to gold platinum with the uncanny 5-2 start.....and now we're back to the more realistic blue....and to expect the "top to bottom newness gang" to have made all necessary repairs in one off season and 10 games into the schedule is PURE manure....the OBD "'welcome mat" is stained with pigeon droppings as far as coming here to fix an ailing franchise if anybody listens to the TBD pundits.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

It's for another thread but there is not a great draft pick I can think of from Whaley. Name one player he drafted that has leadership qualities. I can't think of one. He overspent for talent rich, not bright, me first guys. There wasn't a leader on the team from his regime. McD had to keep all the old guys around and get rid of the young for leadership qualities so he could change the culture. In fact that's why he kept Tyrod around...leadership not talent. 

Until proven other wise, this current regime looks as inept as any other during the  drought. When I see the playoff spot, then I'll feel different.

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...just realistically STOP....in a season of MAJOR transition, everybody's bawls went from melancholy bruised blue to gold platinum with the uncanny 5-2 start.....and now we're back to the more realistic blue....and to expect the "top to bottom newness gang" to have made all necessary repairs in one off season and 10 games into the schedule is PURE manure....the OBD "'welcome mat" is stained with pigeon droppings as far as coming here to fix an ailing franchise if anybody listens to the TBD pundits.....

Over the years, I think some message board suggestions would have been better than what OBD has done. We are stuck in the 7-9, 8-8 mode. Esp with the drafting.

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Uh how? 

Im happy with 10 plus wins or 11 plus losses. Nothing in between 

Gonna have a long wait for that. The way they have been playing, i would put them only over Cleveland at this point.

9 minutes ago, NoPlayoffs said:

Nah...we just get garbage decisions that reek of the unprepared and inexperienced.  McChuckleNuts and company don't know what in the hell their objective is, much less how to get there.

"Hi, I joined this message board after the Bills started losing because ripping on the Bills/trolling is how I get off."

Edited by BillsEnthusiast

4 minutes ago, NoPlayoffs said:

LOL.  You wished you had Peterman too.  We all saw how knowledgeable you were as a result.

Better than sticking with an offense that clearly wasn't working. McD tried something new. Obviously it did not work out. Oh well. Life goes on. 

It's best right now to just find common ground. At this point nobody is adding anything new to the conversation. It's making my forum experience really boring.

Tyrod is average. He doesn't just "suck" like his haters say and he isn't "elite" enough to be worth defending. We are 5-5 and everybody has thier personal opinions set in stone.

Anybody saying he is anything outside of average is hard to take serious sometimes. With Tyrod we have won some games and lost some games. That simple.

Just let the season play out. I was as excited at 5-2 and I am as disappointed at 5-5 as most people. I'm just as hopeful and skeptical that this new regime is on the right track as anyone. 

It is what it is. If Buffalo Bills football drives you that crazy go buy yourself some Patriots gear and feel like a champ because your drought is over. Talk bills football not the same repeated nonsense over and over. I read this forum and I know where every poster on this board stands without you repeating it. On to the Chiefs baby go Buffalo. 

24 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Better than sticking with an offense that clearly wasn't working. McD tried something new. Obviously it did not work out. Oh well. Life goes on. 

It worked the last two seasons under a scheme that fit TT talents and the running game. They scored a lot of points. New-how about an O line that can block?