[closed]Be honest. Two-thirds of you wanted to bench Tyrod.

PromoTheRobot

I see we have our torches and pitchforks out for the new regime after only 11 weeks of the season. Even for Bills fans that's a new record. Surprising because McDermott did EXACTLY WHAT MORE THAN HALF OF YOU WANTED HIM TO DO: BENCH TYROD FOR PETERMAN!!!!  

Just be honest an admit that decision blew up in all your faces, not just his. 

• Like (+1) 1

I still do.  Tyrod may sneak the Bills into the playoffs, and this year looks like the best shot with a weak AFC, but they have no shot to get any further.  As Bills fans, making the playoffs would end the drought, which would be great.  But to the new regime, making the playoffs and losing, is the same as not making it.  They are trying to build a team that will win a SB and Tyrod will never lead this team to a SB. 

1 minute ago, ricojes said:

I still do.  Tyrod may sneak the Bills into the playoffs, and this year looks like the best shot with a weak AFC, but they have no shot to get any further.  As Bills fans, making the playoffs would end the drought, which would be great.  But to the new regime, making the playoffs and losing, is the same as not making it.  They are trying to build a team that will win a SB and Tyrod will never lead this team to a SB. 

I agree. That's why all this faux outrage over the Peterman start is absurd and dishonest.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• I wanted to bench taylor and still do.  I see no reason to play him.  We all know what he can and can't do.  If they want to play him the next two weeks and bring back Peterman for the last 4 games I can live with that.  That said playing Taylor accomplishes nothing. They lose the Charger game with or without Talyor 

[This is an automated response]This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. Thank you.

Folks - Understood that this is the topic du jour and everyone has there own twist on it.  There are already multiple threads dealing with the issue.  I’m sure one of them is appropriate for this exchange of thought.