Boldest move since benching Flutie

row_33

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

It has sparked a renewed interest for me.

I want a drop back and throw REAL NFL QB leading my Bills, not a panic-stricken run for your life kinda dude out there.  The vertical game is important in this era...

This isn't remotely close to the most important game in my 45 years of watching, it's a good one for the last 18 years though.

What sucks 

its a 4 pm game 

I’ll be climbing the walls 

On 11/15/2017 at 11:35 AM, row_33 said:

there was zero point zero chance the BIlls were going to the super bowl that year

you honestly haven't spent 3 seconds dreaming about that, right?

we might have you committed....

Tenn made it, and we had them beat. The Bills most certainly could have been in the SB that year.

21 hours ago, simool said:

Well you have Joe in NJ, so self-explanatory.  Buffalo Boy who appears to be a grown man that likes to be called boy, being an RJ fan does not seem like that big of a stretch from there. Then you have RJ who feels it is necessary to alert you to the fact that its not that RJ, then proceeds to carry that RJ's jock.

Just another day on BBMB2

So....

Back in the Bledsoe era, the week before we played NE in the second season, I got the name Buffalo Boy by one of the local radio guys as we were arguing about the upcoming Bill-Pats games.

It was clearly meant to be pejorative but F him. So I own it. Mark from Charlotte just doesn’t have the same ring.

As, already stated RJ turned out to be a Bum.

In 98 though he wasn’t terrible when he played. Nor was Flutie.

Then Flutie played Miami, Sub 60 Percentage completion, 1 TD, 1 BRUTAL pick and some other bad plays and lost the game.

The following year Flutie got “ worser and worser”to use the local vernacular . His nickname could have been “ Bat Down”  or “ Jump n Pump@ for that stupid fake he would do.

He would not have won the Titans game!!!

He had been figured out by the league already and the Titans were playing good D in the playoffs, regardless of what certain posters on here wish to believe.

27 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

We'd miss out on a WC with TT in there, guaranteed.

Doubt it. Chargers, Miami, Colts very winnable with TT.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

So....

Back in the Bledsoe era, the week before we played NE in the second season, I got the name Buffalo Boy by one of the local radio guys as we were arguing about the upcoming Bill-Pats games.

It was clearly meant to be pejorative but F him. So I own it. Mark from Charlotte just doesn’t have the same ring.

As, already stated RJ turned out to be a Bum.

In 98 though he wasn’t terrible when he played. Nor was Flutie.

Then Flutie played Miami, Sub 60 Percentage completion, 1 TD, 1 BRUTAL pick and some other bad plays and lost the game.

The following year Flutie got “ worser and worser”to use the local vernacular . His nickname could have been “ Bat Down”  or “ Jump n Pump@ for that stupid fake he would do.

He would not have won the Titans game!!!

He had been figured out by the league already and the Titans were playing good D in the playoffs, regardless of what certain posters on here wish to believe.

RJ played one game against a bad Colts team, and that got RW all excited for him too play. Flutie earned the right to play that game.

16 hours ago, joesixpack said:

:lol:

flutie fans

This figures. Why am I not surprised?

4 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

RJ played one game against a bad Colts team, and that got RW all excited for him too play. Flutie earned the right to play that game.

The Defense and ball control run game got us to that game.

26 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Still sensitive as ever, flutie fan.

7 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Still sensitive as ever, flutie fan.

Anyone that doesn't appreciate what Flutie did in his play and what he did for the organization has no clue IMO. Not surprised here.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

RJ couldn’t hand the ball off as well as DF?

He won with a last minute comeback.

Fred Smerlas-and I'll take his football opinion over yours-has always been of the belief that the Bills would have been farther ahead with Flutie.

Just now, JM2009 said:

Anyone that doesn't appreciate what Flutie did in his play and what he did for the organization has no clue IMO. Not surprised here.

What flutie DID for this team was choke horribly in Miami, prompting Jimmuh Johnson to shred a box of his cereal. he also divided the locker room and acted like a spoiled child.

He made enemies of just about EVERYONE in the organization.

Methinks its YOU that lacks a clue. Did you listen to Thurman the other day?

2 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Fred Smerlas-and I'll take his football opinion over yours-has always been of the belief that the Bills would have been farther ahead with Flutie.

You'd take Fred Smerlas's opinion over ANYONE'S?

Now I know you're an idiot.

Just now, joesixpack said:

What flutie DID for this team was choke horribly in Miami, prompting Jimmuh Johnson to shred a box of his cereal. he also divided the locker room and acted like a spoiled child.

He made enemies of just about EVERYONE in the organization.

Methinks its YOU that lacks a clue. Did you listen to Thurman the other day?

Bills were 1-3 when Flutie took over in 1998. Their wouldn't have been a playoff game to fumble in if he didn't play.

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

How about the 1999 season, which is germane to this conversation?

He was utter dreck for most of that year.

How about the 1998 season when he saved the season.I think he made the pro bowl too. Your the one that considers him a failure here, not me.

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

How about the 1999 season, which is germane to this conversation?

He was utter dreck for most of that year.

Nope, still talking out of your lowest orifice.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/1999.htm

Clearly the stats indicate no Flutie, no Playoff game.  Unless maybe via the Dough Boy.  Rob sure did have pretty numbers for 34 friggin attempts all season. Rob would not have made it through an entire season, he was a wuss..  If by some miracle he did, he would have set the single season sack record.  Rob was shiny marketing BS... That you clearly fell for.

Any attempt to try and say Johnson would have, could have, done anything better than Flutie is conjecture.  Rob had several chances to prove he was the man, he proved he was a wuss.

1 minute ago, simool said:

Nope, still talking out of your lowest orifice.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/1999.htm

Clearly the stats indicate no Flutie, no Playoff game.  Unless maybe via the Dough Boy.  Rob sure did have pretty numbers for 34 friggin attempts all season. Rob would not have made it through an entire season, he was a wuss..  If by some miracle he did, he would have set the single season sack record.  Rob was shiny marketing BS... That you clearly fell for.

Any attempt to try and say Johnson would have, could have, done anything better than Flutie is conjecture.  Rob had several chances to prove he was the man, he proved he was a wuss.

David_koresh.jpg

Koolaid is THATAWAY flutopian.

Edited by joesixpack

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Your point is? Yeah Flutie got smoked... Big deal.  He got up.  Rob would have left on a stretcher. I will bet you a dollar it was Spriggs that turnstiled Armstrong.

And speaking of Thurman, my left testicle could have held Armstrong off longer than that.  No wonder he was crap talking Flutie

Where did you go Joe?  Facts scare you off?

Edited by simool